TV Series

I guess you’ve never delivered a calf, a truly haunting experience from my teens

the word i will use is protruding

giphy.gif

Just started Dark on Netflix. Didn't realise it was dubbed, much prefer subtitles. Does anyone else struggle with this and is it worth pursuing?
Loved the time travel of the first two series of Dark.

3rd and final series a slow watch.

Lots of standing around saying "In your world (long pause) and in my world" and incomprehensible family trees. Lots of rain and facial injuries for those who like that sort of thing.

Reminded me of having to finish the 3rd of the Stieg Larsson trilogy. Hard work but had to do it.

lol, I concur in every sinew of my body, excuse my French but I’d rather eat razor blades from a pregnant cows arsehole than endure that again..

the zimmer scale uses decimal placing and this is an easy 0.2/10

I’m gonna hide behind the somewhat lame excuse of Mrs Exeter having wanted to watch it to the bitter end, for why I didn’t abandon ship after about 10 minutes of episode 1. The woman playing the obligatory baby stealing nutter put in the least convincing display since Martin Margetson when we lost 5-2 at home to Everton that time, and the woman she stole it from should have been in Acorn Antiques she was that bad!

Loved the time travel of the first two series of Dark.

3rd and final series a slow watch.

Lots of standing around saying "In your world (long pause) and in my world" and incomprehensible family trees. Lots of rain and facial injuries for those who like that sort of thing.

Reminded me of having to finish the 3rd of the Stieg Larsson trilogy. Hard work but had to do it.

That pretty much sums up how we felt about Dark.

Watched seasons 1 + 2 last summer and thought they were excellent.

For me, season 3 could have been done in a couple of episodes and saved a shit tonne of water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.