TV Series

Found Colony the other day, despite a lot of Ham, I found it enjoyable. Aliens land and governments let them get on with what they want peacefully by subjugating the people.
I found it similar to the "V" mini series of the eighties but without rubber reptiles. Strange though it kicked off after the aliens had arrived and martial law was already in effect.

I started watching series two, this kicks off pre alien landing. It is almost as if the producers were not sure they would get a second series if they started at the beginning so it has gone a bit Tarantino/Memento, still hammy but watchable non the less.

Twin peaks looks right up my street but would I have to watch the original or pick it up straight away?

I'm sure I read somewhere that it pretty much picks up where it left off so you'd be advised to watch the original 2 seasons, otherwise knowing Lynch and Frost it will be difficult to follow.

I can't wait for it to be honest - looking back, the original was cheesy as fuck in places but was utterly gripping. And if the new series turns out to be shite then I can still enjoy listening to the tremendous theme music!

I've just finished taboo which was absolutely stunning and now as recommended by @stony im watching peaky blinders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.