TV Series

The sleight of hand is pointless if I'm not rooting for anyone. They can all get arrested for all I care.
I think the point is that THE LAW should be what you are pulling for, but we (the viewer) are not quite sure where it is, where it comes down. On the one hand, you have a DA who has issues, and on the other you have an arsehole Billionaire who is being targeted by the system, while in the middle are two ultra strong female characters who may be harder, stronger, and more cunning than either of the men.

Giamatti is a genius chameleon actor, who can play anything. Lewis is a seething, prowling lion, and we don't quite know how far he will go. For me, though, Maggie Siff alone is a reason to watch. She is the common thread, the crutch and the stick, all rolled into one!

In light of Zin putting me onto 'Atlanta', I will return the favour by giving the heads up on 'Detroiters'.

My gosh, the first episode has some crazy tv going on! I don't laugh that much, but fook me it had me in tears!

So, anyone that likes a bit of comedy, this is 3 episodes in, let us know what you think!

And anyone into vampires, have you seen some show called 'The Originals'?

On it like chronic.... Nice1

As for the originals, Pffft, bag of donkey dicks living off the modern classic of the vampire diaries, which is sadly drawing to an end ):

Another shite episode of Walking Dead.
One more like this and I'm oot!
I stopped watching after second series. What was an edge-of-your-seat horror thriller became 'Dallas' with Zombies. Once the zombies were killed off easily with wooden spoons, tooth picks etc, the show lost any kind of menace. Each series then had its own end of level J.R. Ewing character fight off. And, just like Dallas, as unlikely as Bobby's return.

lethal weapon tv series on friday on ITV 1

I've watched this, its coming to an end in the US, I have to say I went in not expecting anything from it, but was quietly surprised how much I have enjoyed it to be honest.

I also tried Training day, that didnt get to the end of the first episode it was so bad, it currently has a rating of 5.4 on IMDB - which is generous. Not a great way for Bill Paxton to bow out if I am honest.

I've watched this, its coming to an end in the US, I have to say I went in not expecting anything from it, but was quietly surprised how much I have enjoyed it to be honest.

I also tried Training day, that didnt get to the end of the first episode it was so bad, it currently has a rating of 5.4 on IMDB - which is generous. Not a great way for Bill Paxton to bow out if I am honest.

Just checked IMDb, Ratings over 8 each episode fro Lethal Weapon :) I can see a Bad Boys tv series in the future.

Wasn't aware there was a Training Day tv series? What channel is that on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.