Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca are apparently after Bernardo , if we can get a decent fee , for what he has contributed this season i would let him go , he looks knackered , he's had one good season if we can get £50-60m i think there are better option out there at the moment
If he showed signs of last seasons form i wouldnt dream of selling him , but he has been poor all season since the racist tweet shite he has gone down hill.

50-60M ? Nice joke pal.

Bernardo turning into 32 year old Juan Mata has had the biggest impact on our, at times, impotent attack this season for me.

For me his best game in City shirt was against liverpool, when we win 2-1 when he play as central midfielder no.8.
I do not understand why Pep continues to play him on right wing, he can't play there.

I genuinely didn't give any credence to these rumors, but I'm starting to fear the worst after he was left on the bench tonight.

His form had already dropped before the racist allegations but it's been a dreadful, dreadful season for him.

Didn't he score a hat-trick against Watford before that issue ?

For me his best game in City shirt was against liverpool, when we win 2-1 when he play as central midfielder no.8.
I do not understand why Pep continues to play him on right wing, he can't play there.
He also played there against Leicester this season in his, and one of our entire team’s, best games of the season.

Didn't he score a hat-trick against Watford before that issue ?
Yes, and also had a really good December and January just after that race incident too.

I think the race incident has nowt to do with his form whatsoever!

I think it’s simply that he’s on the left one match, then on the bench for two; on the right for another match, then on the bench for one; in attacking mid for a game, often one of the best players on the pitch there, but then on the bench for two; then played as a deep lying playmaker every now and again, gets man of the match whenever he plays there, but then he’s left out again the next two games.

You can’t be in form when you don’t have a consistent position or run in the team.

Our midfield options from next season should be a rotation of de Bruyne, Bernardo and Foden. There’s no more DSilva and no more playing Gundogan up there (keep him in defensive mid back-up)... all of Bernardo’s best games are in midfield! I don’t know what Pep doesn’t see

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.