Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to start getting suspicious when we are losing a cup semi final and he remains an unused sub, despite him being one of just two attacking substitutes and we are allowed to use five. Very odd.

Think he is a bit down because his mate at the scum has a few games and the media wanking over him! B Silva plays fantastic for 2 seasons and nothing like what that diver is getting.

we got £50m for Sane , he was worth £100m last year , you have heard of corona virus i believe it is rife in India , football clubs are skint pal , wake up and smell the cofeee or whatever your tipple is.

Yeah Sane had an ACL and has one year remaining in his contract, Bernardo is tied up to 2025 if I'm not wrong. What's with where I'm from have to do with anything.

Yeah Sane had an ACL and has one year remaining in his contract, Bernardo is tied up to 2025 if I'm not wrong. What's with where I'm from have to do with anything.

Nothing at all. ;-)

We’re all going to be reading figures in the media, coming and going, but I’d take them all with a generous pinch of salt. There’s much less money floating around, so clubs are going to have to be more realistic and pragmatic.

I've already said this before, but Bernardo plays best next to kevin as the deeper 8, and allowing Mendy to stay wide and Sterling inside, but Pep will start David over him every day.

Or if Kevin isnt playing, put him RCM, where he is more natural on his left and in a more attacking role, but again, KdB if fit starts over him.

I've already said this before, but Bernardo plays best next to kevin as the deeper 8, and allowing Mendy to stay wide and Sterling inside, but Pep will start David over him every day.

Or if Kevin isnt playing, put him RCM, where he is more natural on his left and in a more attacking role, but again, KdB if fit starts over him.

Do you think prime David would have adapted or would he have had 1 good season out of 3 due to circumstances?!

Do you think prime David would have adapted or would he have had 1 good season out of 3 due to circumstances?!
I dont mean it to sound like I'm making excuses for him. Bernardo HAS to regain what he lost, all I'm saying is that he looks good when playing in those 2 positions I highlighted, even when not at his best.

Yes, and also had a really good December and January just after that race incident too.

I think the race incident has nowt to do with his form whatsoever!

I think it’s simply that he’s on the left one match, then on the bench for two; on the right for another match, then on the bench for one; in attacking mid for a game, often one of the best players on the pitch there, but then on the bench for two; then played as a deep lying playmaker every now and again, gets man of the match whenever he plays there, but then he’s left out again the next two games.

You can’t be in form when you don’t have a consistent position or run in the team.

Our midfield options from next season should be a rotation of de Bruyne, Bernardo and Foden. There’s no more DSilva and no more playing Gundogan up there (keep him in defensive mid back-up)... all of Bernardo’s best games are in midfield! I don’t know what Pep doesn’t see
He needs to get his act together and quickly, he's has a very poor season, and since the restart he has not improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.