Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the full match, only highlights, but on the basis of those, he looked lively and useful. Was that a fair reflection of his performance throughout the match?
I don't have the slightest doubt that he'll play himself back into form and we'll have our real Bernardo back next season. He's simply got too much talent for it to be otherwise.

Didn't see the full match, only highlights, but on the basis of those, he looked lively and useful. Was that a fair reflection of his performance throughout the match?
I don't have the slightest doubt that he'll play himself back into form and we'll have our real Bernardo back next season. He's simply got too much talent for it to be otherwise.
Sorry, I saw no improvement with or without the ball.

A year ago we'd not have mentioned his performance at all.

Based on this season's standards I thought it was much better. He looked sharper, more aggressive. He was playing in almost a double pivot with Rodri so a lot of the time he was our deepest midfielder and would pick the ball up, but he also roamed all over the place really. Didn't really play much of a role in attacking but was always moving the ball quickly and then worked hard to win it back if we lost it.

No one made more tackles in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.