Kai Havertz

Couldn’t disagree with this more. Chelsea won two titles with Hazard, and he would’ve made a huge difference in Europe. He is on the top tier, out of our squad only De Bruyne can live with him.

Aguero or Hazard? We got Hazard we wouldn’t of gone for aguero so it’s a no brainer.

Definitely not but both, in my opinion, have gone to teams that nowhere near suit their strengths. Think both, particularly Felix, would've thrived here.

De Ligt being involved Raiola probably scuppered it for us.

Felix would've been absolutely excellent for us I'm convinced. Would've been able to sell Sane with ease and eventually Aguero too.

Aguero or Hazard? We got Hazard we wouldn’t of gone for aguero so it’s a no brainer.

We bought Aguero in 2011.

So I'd be pretty amazed if buying Hazard in 2012 would have stopped us getting him.

You and @blueparrot have terrible memories, which explains why you think getting Scott Sinclair instead of Eden Hazard didn't cost us.

This is like saying we shouldn't have gotten Eden hazard in 2012 because he doesn't fit in with Milner and Scott Sinclair.

He's one of the biggest prospects in world football, can play anywhere in the front 3 or in attacking midfield and is on the move for a decent price.

Use his as a Sané replacement in the front 3 if you want, use him as a Silva replacement in attacking mid. Play him up front if you're someone who whines about Jesus.
I think the lad is brilliant, I'd personally love him as a false 9 here but we have other players who can perform in that role, so maybe we just don't see the value in the deal. I think Havertz or Haaland could both be used in combination with Sterling, rotating positions between striker and left wing during games, to give us additional variety in attack as they're both left footed and more than quick enough to give us a similar option to what Sane did as a left winger.

You think he’s more gifted than Foden ? Hahaha

Why u laugh? You've not watched much of Kai Havertz have you? He's easily as gifted if not more than Foden at this stage. Foden hasn't made an international appearance, he's played 100 games less he's slightly behind.

Havertz is absolute quality and I'll be gutted if Chelsea get him.

Agree with that, priorities are a couple of centre backs, left back and wide forwrd. If we can then afford it we look at Agueros longer term replacement but that can be left untin January or next summer if needs be.

agueros replacement wont be brought in until Kun actually goes and the fact that there are rumours sugges
On current form I'd take Havertz over Bernardo Silva.

Last year I would be staggered if I knew I'd say that, however he's had one good season out of 3.

I think that is harsh. This year he hasnt been as good as last I would agree. However his first season he was slowly introduced into the first team and did well. PLayers have dips in form but the class oozes from Bernardo. He is also still relatively young. Harvetz as good as he looks could come ot the premiership and absolutely flop. Form is temporary, class is permanent and Bernardo Silva has it in spades

Based on how we operate I would be very surprised if we have not made an enquiry. So if that is the case then he has just told us he doesn't want to join which is fair enough.

agueros replacement wont be brought in until Kun actually goes and the fact that there are rumours sugges

I think that is harsh. This year he hasnt been as good as last I would agree. However his first season he was slowly introduced into the first team and did well. PLayers have dips in form but the class oozes from Bernardo. He is also still relatively young. Harvetz as good as he looks could come ot the premiership and absolutely flop. Form is temporary, class is permanent and Bernardo Silva has it in spades
Also I don't think we have seen Bernardo used regularly yet in what will be his best position.

We bought Aguero in 2011.

So I'd be pretty amazed if buying Hazard in 2012 would have stopped us getting him.

You and @blueparrot have terrible memories, which explains why you think getting Scott Sinclair instead of Eden Hazard didn't cost us.

Your right memory wise I always thought Hazard and aguero both moved in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.