It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too, I wonder how Atletico’s finances are, will they need to sell this summer?
If they sell the keeper to Chelsea they should be ok, heard a rumour that Atletico have been offered their money back on Felix by a Premier League club, but it was refused

I think so too, I wonder how Atletico’s finances are, will they need to sell this summer?
I think Sam Lee has said they are looking to clear around 100m euros. Felix has been a bit of a flop. Whether they would want to make a loss on him is another question.

Apologies, Blues - life and the kids finishing school getting in the way more than normal these days!

Ake is correct. Hope it can get done next week for £30m plus add-ons.

Everton are keen on re-signing Stones but Otamendi's people are quite prepared to run down their final year.

Something seriously big is being worked on and seemingly not Koulibaly, either.

I'm still hoping it could be Havertz but not heard any more on that front and all the reports stating Chelsea are willing to pay £90m.
Sam Lee mentioned Joao Felix interest has been registered again.

Something big could be numerous things?

If its trasnfer related then it could be referring to a player:

Harvetz - Unlikely as chelsea look to have him tied up and would we seriously go to 90m?
Martinez? - it would be a serious statement to steel him from under the noses of Barca- not everyones cup of tea however
Haaland? - a year too early? Would we go for him
Dembele from Barca as a replacement for Sane?

It couldnt be any of the big 4 players (Messi Ronaldo or Neymar or MBappe - I say big four in terms of transfer costs, profile etc)

However - does it relate to more who we would be buying a player off - ie a direct rival - A red scouse player, Bayern player (now that would seriously piss B. munich off). Remember the statement signing of Tevez - wasnt that he was just a very good player but it was about WHO we bought him off

Or could it be a new sponsor/financial deal that will have the Merseyside lot and the hateful 8 boiling in piss for ever and a day?

Hopefully its not Kane - just think his injuries are a major issue as well as I just dont think he is that good
My guess would be Martinez, think the self proclaimed itk that keeps getting his threads locked said Torres, Koulibaly and Martinez , plus 2 others. Martinez would be the nearest to somebody that could take a year integrating and be the nearest to an Aguero like replacement imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.