It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that we didn't pursue Van Dick is because he had nailed his colours to the Dippers' mast

Too right we nosed around but he was already tapped up, did not stop us pushing the price up though:), pretty sure he was just over £50 million before we butted in.

When it comes to defence, they really don't. Our defensive purchasing has been one of the worst of top clubs.
I think you may have to define your point just a bit, pretty sure that defense is the best in the league for the last decade on some stats, with only Maureen`s Chelsea giving it a run for the money

I reckon this thread will be on fucking fire.

I see us absolutely smashing it this summer.
ReliableAdorableAntipodesgreenparakeet-small.gif

Think they would like a swap, the stumbling block would be first getting Atletico to agree, then the next one would be agreeing a valuation on Arrizbalaga. That’s even if Chelsea finish top 4.

Never mind agreeing a value for his transfer, i would struggle working out a value of his name in scrabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.