It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind agreeing a value for his transfer, i would struggle working out a value of his name in scrabble.
Wouldn’t need to, if you ever get Arrizbalaga onto a scrabble board you win automatically regardless of scores. It’s in the rules.

Is it a fit Laporte, Walker, Mendy with one other would be pretty good, Stones should have been not sure whats gone wrong with him. Cancelo and Danilo okay as back ups, actualy think Cancelo will emerge as a good signing. Mangala was the only one that I’d put down as a bad signing.
Mendy a good signing? Hes very far from that and increasingly looking like hes a flop. Laporte, Walker and you can bin the rest and not miss them.

We need a LB, RB, two CB's, a left winger and a striker.

I also think we need a new Centre Midfielder to replace Gundogan and an ageing Fernandinho, sadly.

We won't get all of that in one summer window, so two summers to rectify an ageing squad.

Not great squad management from the club.

I'm not filled with confidence that we'll get the right players given the clubs transfer deals of late, i.e. Rodri and Cancello.

We need a LB, RB, two CB's, a left winger and a striker.

I also think we need a new Centre Midfielder to replace Gundogan and an ageing Fernandinho, sadly.

We won't get all of that in one summer window, so two summers to rectify an ageing squad.

Not great squad management from the club.

I'm not filled with confidence that we'll get the right players given the clubs transfer deals of late, i.e. Rodri and Cancello.

see if we get Auoar he will be Gundogans replacement but according to ITK's Gundo aint leaving so the links to him are a bit confusing.

Agree we need two left backs

Centre back - hopefully we get one - its clearly our priority

think the winger is Torres

Striker - no way we are getting one this year so we have to pray Kun comes back from this injury and stays fit next season as Gabby aint enough

I think there's basically zero chance gundogan is replaced, the crux of the issue is Pep thinks he is better than he is, and if he thinks that why would he replace him.

Realistically I think we will make 4 signings this summer, maximum 5. I think a CB and a LB and a Sane replacement are certain to happen. after that not sure what it'll be. Tho I'd guess another CB although it will be in some kind of clever deal or free transfer situation. Doubt we'll sign two top dollar CB's in one window. And I'd guess another CM as a silva replacement.

Mendy a good signing? Hes very far from that and increasingly looking like hes a flop. Laporte, Walker and you can bin the rest and not miss them.
Yep. Txiki was notoriously poor at signing defenders at Barca as well, he took loads of criticism from their fans about his record in this respect. There’s a few media articles about it from a while back

We need players different to what we have. Our bench is strong as hell but its the same type of players as what comes off.
We need a solid defending lb. No idea who.
A solid centre back. Koulibaly ticks all the boxes.
Rodri and ferna can do next season but we will need to replace ferna. So buy a player with a different skillset to rodri. Quicker, more mobile, can run through the press. I want camavinga but douglas luiz is cheaper.
A pacey, skillful winger. Wow nobody agrees on who haha. The best are injury prone dembele, coman the rest are raw or not inform. Bailey was great but not this year. I really like marcus thuram.
Jesus and kun for next year but after that it has to be a different type of player to Gabriel. Haaland is the obvious but isak has all the tools but very raw.

Think we missed a trick with werner unfortunately. He could of helped out upfront next year as well as on the wings, but there will be new players next year having breakthrough seasons, hopefully braaf and doyle as it would save millions.

Cb, Lb and a winger must be the prority. May be a second CB as well. Yesterdays game showed we need a sane, who can run with pace and split defence unlike our FB who crosses from out wide to small forwards.

Is there are a Fernandinho type player out there?

Without him in his prime the defence is vulnerable and no one drives us forward.

Yesterday, Gundogan went missing that much, we had Laporte trying to play his role of through balls ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.