It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he has none is what i was getting at - Comes across as thick as two short planks as well - just dont like the guy and it will be an insuttl to Sergio's legacy to have him take over in my opinion (not that there is any room for sentiment in football I suppose)
I think Pep won't mind if he can't put two words together if he consistently hits the back of the net.

I see where your coming from about Sergio but thats through very blue tinted glasses and sentiment, nobody can replace what he has done for us.

No it isn’t. That is just league games. 206 league games in a little over 6 seasons. Probably around 33/34 league games per season average. There’s only 38.

He has 286 appearances in all comps for Spurs.

Aguero averages 29 league games per season....
And up to Pep arriving and making Sergio far more professional in terms of training/diet, he missed a crazy number of games.

His personality? He's clean cut, family man, never in any trouble off the field, sounds like the perfect Pep profile to me.

Kane is an absolutely top-class striker, I can't see what others are not?

I wouldn't want to see him leading the line for Liverpool or United, put it that way!

kane would also help with games like against arsenal where we can’t walk the ball into the net? A different type of striker than we already have as well? Would be ecstatic if we could get him to be honest, imagine him feeding off De Bruynes delivery..... :-0

We've had some links to the likes of Bentancur and Zakaria. Wonder if there is anything to them? Because another top class DM wouldn't hurt. Gundogan just doesn't cut it. Ferna is 35. And Rodri is still a question mark. I feel like giving Ferna an extension was a mistake. He could have made space for another DM.

We've had some links to the likes of Bentancur and Zakaria. Wonder if there is anything to them? Because another top class DM wouldn't hurt. Gundogan just doesn't cut it. Ferna is 35. And Rodri is still a question mark. I feel like giving Ferna an extension was a mistake. He could have made space for another DM.
I think Fern was entitled to a new contract due to the number of games played this season.

He wouldn't - Raiola has negotiated a £40m cut of his next fee - that makes his next move at least £150m.

City would not be party to giving Raiola that type of cut and we hate him in the first instance.
I thought Haaland has a 60 odd mil release clause so even with the 40m thats still not 150m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.