Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

Looked a lot more mobile tonight in the middle of the park. Foden makes a huge difference.

The save of the match was the defender blocking with two hands. How that was not given is ridiculous.

Elton John was furious, he said he wanted to pull the whole team off at halftime.
news-graphics-2007-_638343a.jpg

Good performance, albeit against a poor Watford side. Another masterclass from Kev andSterling was on fire tonight ( hopefully this form will continue in the Madrid game)

This performance sums up City this season, brilliant against the weaker sides but come up short against the top sides.
What a load of rubbish, Lost to Norwich beat LiVarpool, we were just bad at times not necessarily against the top or bottom.

Correct Boycott played for himself and nobody else, mind you he didn't give his wicket away cheaply which was a definite asset in test matches. I think he was also very adept at getting his partners run out which also tells you a lot about him.
I remember a series against West Indies. 1974, I think it was.

Towards the end of the day’s play, their captain, possibly Garfield Sobers, put Alvin Kallicharran out on the deep square leg boundary. Boycott watched him go out there.

Two or three bales later, a bouncer came down the wicket and Boycott hooked it right down Kallicharran's throat.

My uncle, who was watching with us, was absolutely livid with Boycott.

I remember a series against West Indies. 1974, I think it was.

Towards the end of the day’s play, their captain, possibly Garfield Sobers, put Alvin Kallicharran out on the deep square leg boundary. Boycott watched him go out there.

Two or three bales later, a bouncer came down the wicket and Boycott hooked it right down Kallicharran's throat.

My uncle, who was watching with us, was absolutely livid with Boycott.

FFS Mahrez

Looked a lot more mobile tonight in the middle of the park. Foden makes a huge difference.

The save of the match was the defender blocking with two hands. How that was not given is ridiculous.

VAR needs to be as FIFA dictate, pitch side monitor, not 3 stooges in a fucking box match fixing. Scandalous that not given, regardless of the fact we're hammering them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.