Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

It’s amusing having a quick gander around twitter and seeing the amount of journos saying that off the field accomplishments have as much sway as on field.

Fine. But what exactly do they think Jordan Henderson's off the field accomplishments are? He is a deeply limited player, and being absolutely fair minded about it, I would have thought that both Van Dijk and Mané had far better shouts for it – if they absolutely had to give it to a Liverpool player.

Fine. But what exactly do they think Jordan Henderson's off the field accomplishments are? He is a deeply limited player, and being absolutely fair minded about it, I would have thought that both Van Dijk and Mané had far better shouts for it – if they absolutely had to give it to a Liverpool player.
Mate, he set up a WhatsApp group. If you can’t acknowledge the importance of that then I can’t help..,

I'm not going to link but that sycophant Henry Winter has done a piece for the official LFC website.
Headline:
Henry Winter on Jordan Henderson: 'Winner, inspiration and beacon of hope'

What an absolute load of codswallop!! Utter trash. Outside of the red side of Merseyside, I would be genuinely astonished to meet any football supporter (or indeed any normally constituted human being) for whom Jordan Henderson has been a “beacon of hope”.
What does that even fucking mean?!

I'll probably get pelters for this, but I don't care – in terms of off the field gestures, I'd sooner give it to Rashford.
But in any case it's neither here nor there. It is absolutely the first time that I've heard that criterion invoked.

I'm not going to link but that sycophant Henry Winter has done a piece for the official LFC website.
Headline:
Henry Winter on Jordan Henderson: 'Winner, inspiration and beacon of hope'

Now that is how I would describe the lady round here how runs our local food bank, but sadly doesnt get much recognition. Not a multi millionaire footballer

He,s fucking dog shit. Runs around the pitch with his wobbly head snarling and trying to be 10 men. Skill levels at zero.
Like iv said Klopps been set up by his own lot. Parry promised the hierarchy at at VARpool that city were definitely getting banned (nod nod wink wink)
and in turn pep would be gone. So they tell Mr Ed this and get him to sign an contract extension stating that "there will be nobody to stop you winning
the league again now city are fucked up). But it didn't go to plan for them, we were cleared and that is why Esther Rantzen's illegitimate son was the first one on sky slagging us/the verdict off to fuck. He,s probably even more gutted he's signed it now and not escaped back to germany cos he can see
how angry pep is with it all and knows that we are 100% coming next season to rip that title away from them.
So Kloppy, Firmo and now Hendo keep smiling for the cameras with your shiny new veneers, cos it will soon come around and we as a team,
as fans and as a club are going to be fucking right up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.