Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Lads, he captained a terrific team for years now. He might not be the greatest but they play really badly without him.
He keeps them ticking over - he’s a nice lad, a good captain, no off the field crap - English, European and World title winning captain.
Give him a break - well done to him.
This award is from the journo's - let’s see who the players vote for.
Hmm.

Jordan Henderson is many things, but what really stands out to me above all others is that he’s a steaming beacon of shite.

Lads, he captained a terrific team for years now. He might not be the greatest but they play really badly without him.
He keeps them ticking over - he’s a nice lad, a good captain, no off the field crap - English, European and World title winning captain.
All true - I wish him well when the 'nice lad, good captain, and no off field crap' award is decided. This one is mean't to be awarded on the basis of performance as a football player. He's by no means shit - even the worst player in the prem is an outstanding athlete because that's how high the standard is. However, he's not even among the best players at Liverpool this season, and I suspect most of Evertons squad are better footballers.

“World title winning captain”

Thanks for trying out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.