Kalidou Koulibaly

Yeah possibly mate and if he wants to stay then fair play to him, we need someone who desperately wants to come to us.
Think he's the sort of character who ends up where he wants to end up and plays to the best he can whenever he plays. So if we get him not worried about whether he thought twice or thought about alternatives before settling on a decision. If he decides not to come we find an alternative, not worried about that either.

I think too many City fans think we should let players come to us, nah sometimes we have to convince them and that includes the city, the money, the lifestyle before we get to the football. Can't just expect every player to arrive at the Etihad desperate to join.

I think too many City fans think we should let players come to us, nah sometimes we have to convince them and that includes the city, the money, the lifestyle before we get to the football. Can't just expect every player to arrive at the Etihad desperate to join.
Of course not but that is not sustainable strategy. It goes without saying that any player that joins due to being convinced do not quite have the same commitment as those who really want to join the club.

Commitment is extremely important to success.

he’s not quite ready yet mate. Cracking season last season but in the championship? A loan to Leeds for next season would test him though
No one is ever ready in your opinion unless they're a new signing, 29 years old, world class and called Koulibaly.

Yet without looking I can virtually guarantee if I look back at your post history you would have been saying we need to play Foden more, if not it indicates a far more worrying trend.

Nobody can win, you want everything now and in the future with no compromises and 55 new signings which change daily.

No one is ever ready in your opinion unless they're a new signing, 29 years old, world class and called Koulibaly.

Yet without looking I can virtually guarantee if I look back at your post history you would have been saying we need to play Foden more, if not it indicates a far more worrying trend.

Nobody can win, you want everything now and in the future with no compromises and 55 new signings which change daily.

Oh fuck off bellend

Truthfully the main reason Dave, Serge, Yaya et al came to us is money. Now we don't offer more money than everyone else we have to convince them by other means, trophies and Pep mainly.

Simple.

One would be stuck here for 4-5 years.
How you supposed to get rid of a 29 year old signed for a big fee & on massive wages?

and those saying ship off Garcia If it helps us win trophies, lol same one's crying about Foden & Sancho.

Why are you even worried?

You said you know definitively that Koulibaly isn't coming here, and you're ITK.

So why are you spending so much time in this thread, or advocating Ramos?

It's almost like you're full of shit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.