Kalidou Koulibaly

This deal is going to be dragged all over this summer. With ADL at the helm, he may send him packing to Paris or Russia if they decide to pay even half a mil more than us. Certainly gentlemen agreement won't work at Napoli.
I miss the days of Bernardo Silva like transfers, rumored with us one day, holding the jersey with Txiki the next day!

City should just trigger Diego Carlos release clause, which is €75m. 2 years younger than Koulibaly.

Napoli hold all the power in this deal anyway as he is not desperate to go and he is 29 with contract until 2023.

I think this is the biggest reason City are reluctant to sign household names. They just fuck about too much.

Really don’t think this will happen unfortunately. No doubt we want him but he genuinely seems happy to stay there and I think we need people who want to be here to drive us forward? He’s the perfect one for us though but personally think we will get skriniar.
Think it's more Napoli trying to cash in for the 2 players there buying more than him wanting to move

And Marquinhos is not even that good. Even PSG fans don't seem to rate him. Saw the French Cup Final yesterday. A St. Etienne team of 10 players gave him a tough time. PL teams would eviscerate him

he’s not quite ready yet mate. Cracking season last season but in the championship? A loan to Leeds for next season would test him though

I never watched him at Blackburn seen him in a few games for us he looked ok but his legs and his movement seemed clumsy so I’d love to see him in our side just to see how much he has improved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.