Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by ‘that’ you mean Laporte or Koulibaly good , no he’s not. If you mean Stones or Otamendi, or Zincheko at left back cover then yes he is that good.

Really? not seen that much, but is he really better at LB than zinchenko? and at CB than stones in form?

Really? not seen that much, but is he really better at LB than zinchenko? and at CB than stones in form?
As a left back, yes. Better than Stones in form , probably not, but after at least 2 years of Stones growing unreliability. Then yes. I was willing to give stones this season, but another one not for me and seemingly not for Pep either. To be honest don’t think it would do Stones any good either trying to get back with us he needs a clean break and to try and rebuild his fitness and confidence elsewhere for his own sake.
Another point Ake covers the left, so Stones is competing with Garcia for the right side cover we can see Garcia is winning that battle.

Well looks like Cancelo is our new LB so count Zinchenko out & he will be used as make weight in a summer transfer 100%
Stones I like & hope so much he stays but I can see him wanting out if Ake & Koulabily are signed

Well looks like Cancelo is our new LB so count Zinchenko out & he will be used as make weight in a summer transfer 100%
Stones I like & hope so much he stays but I can see him wanting out if Ake & Koulabily are signed

I'd honestly much rather see us sell mendy than zinchenko. Come to think of it, i'd rather see us sell mendy than angelino too.

Not seen ake at left-back, so can neither agree nor disagree but if that is the call, so be it, i doubt he would be the main left back or come here for that. Either way, welcome his arrival when it happens, if pep wanta him, so should I.

Mind, UEFA rules allow a maximum of 4 associated-trained players.
Now we have: Carson, Walker, Stones, Sterling.

If Aké comes in obviously Stones or Carson would have to leave.
It was said we'd like to keep Carson for another year.

Stones to stay probably means no Aké.
I'd prefer Aké now and would take the risk Stones might shine elsewhere.

Mind, UEFA rules allow a maximum of 4 associated-trained players.
Now we have: Carson, Walker, Stones, Sterling.

If Aké comes in obviously Stones or Carson would have to leave.
It was said we'd like to keep Carson for another year.

Stones to stay probably means no Aké.
I'd prefer Aké now and would take the risk Stones might shine elsewhere.

It's not a maximum of 4 HG players, it's only 4 can have HG slots.

We could swap Otamendi for Aké and keep the 4 English guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.