CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

EeBi63vXkAMV-tD

Made me chuckle
Yes l read that as:
'It's much too difficult for an ex fanzine contributor like me to understand but these three hate City and l desperately hope they can make up more lies up so l can agree fully'

Utter wanker.

@Prestwich_Blue
A majority of the (three person) panel felt that we had acted legitimately. I assume that means we won on a majority 2-1 decision. If UEFA's case was so flimsy, how can one panel member have supported them? I'd be surprised if the media didn't make something of this.
That looks like it was on the question of whether the Etihad sponsorship was fair value and a related party or not that one of the panel dissented

@Prestwich_Blue
A majority of the (three person) panel felt that we had acted legitimately. I assume that means we won on a majority 2-1 decision. If UEFA's case was so flimsy, how can one panel member have supported them? I'd be surprised if the media didn't make something of this.
Cos they elected one of the 3 on the panel, as did we

Reactions: Pam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.