CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Why are the British press/media not backing the country's most successful club in the last 8 years. A club that is run debt free, a club that invested millions into the local area.
Why are the British press/media backing UEFA an organisation that is rotten to the core, that used hacked and chopped emails to build their case.

Why are british press/media backing UEFA because both are the same a disgrace to their professions, both have a witch hunt on City , both run to appease the G14, liverpool and utd clubs and fans.
History clubs,the media are all in with them knocking us down not to mention a hefty dose of racism

That is where the journo's are and where you can take them on directly,we win outright you immediately attack the club,i don't get it,we had to win the case before we could take on the press,we have the facts now and we didn't before not to mention the legalese were busy,if you care so much stick up for the club yourself
The shit house journos just block you -it’s the clubs responsibility to do it , it’s as simple as that.

That is where the journo's are and where you can take them on directly,we win outright you immediately attack the club,i don't get it,we had to win the case before we could take on the press,we have the facts now and we didn't before not to mention the legalese were busy,if you care so much stick up for the club yourself
Unfortunately Karen as soon as anyone gives them logical arguments on twatter they get blocked, ignore the cunnts. If they say anything libellous send a strong legal letter to their home address, that might shut the fuckers up

I don't often do this but that BBC article has annoyed me enough to make a complaint. It's completely unacceptable that some bitter rag/dipper on their sportsdesk can get away with such a transparently biased article on a supposedly impartial public broadcast service and it's the main article no less.

If you also want to let them what you think
https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints/make-a-complaint

Copy and paste this link into the text box for reference
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53571659

I never do this.....but I did this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.