CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I know it’s fuck all use.but, for what it’s worth this is what I have said in my complaint to the BBC:

I just wanted to say as a usually vociferous advocate of the BBC - which ought to be a cherished unbiased institution., I am utterly despondent at the coverage of the CAS findings between UEFA and Manchester City FC. Someone reading that piece would understand the exact opposite of the truth. Though I strongly suspect that the sad ,unfettered partisanship and tribalism in football is at the root of it, as well as the need for the “click bait” nature of modern , online “churnalism”. Anyway it is clearly biased and it is evident not a modicum of research of the actual document released by CAS has taken place - given it is 93 pages long and the speed at which this witless drivel was published. Suggesting it was “oven ready “ for the report’s release. Truth is there that an English Football club ( the most successful English football club of the last decade) was accused of financial manipulation to circumvent rules on the basis of emails (stolen) which have since been proven to have been , let’s be kind and call it - manipulated. Additionally the key finding isn’t that Manchester City have been fined for not complying.. (with a kangaroo court which was leaking like a sieve ) but rather , that Manchester City Football club was found to have NOT been guilty of circumventing said rules . Anyway in short I have loved the BBC for many decades, but frankly you have failed us all. This piece of badly researched , tribalist, click baiting , pandering to the masses , utterly myopic unbalanced , lacking in depth and nuance- tripe cannot go unchallenged. It in my opinion contravenes the BBC convention on balance and fairness . Thanks for the memories Aunty Beeb, you have let yourself go though if this is anything to measure the current journalistic “stature” by. Select the best category to describe your complaintBiasDo you require a response to your complaint?Yes

I would Be shocked if we appealed the fine. We took a deliberate and as it turned out spectacular gamble to refuse to give the documents. CAS were well within their rights to state we breached Art 56 because we clearly did. Any Appeal will likely fail miserably. CAS make the statement that UEFA May have found a different result had we supplied all the info. We all know that is not likely either but it is an assumption they are entitled to make.
City new the possible risk involved but to be honest they knew this has been a witch hunt from the day FFP was introduced, they have had no respect for UEFA for years, winning the removal of the ban was the real goal but as usual the bitter media have chosen to readjust the main finding and concentrate basically on City telling the UEFA investigators to go fly a kite !

I would Be shocked if we appealed the fine. We took a deliberate and as it turned out spectacular gamble to refuse to give the documents. CAS were well within their rights to state we breached Art 56 because we clearly did. Any Appeal will likely fail miserably. CAS make the statement that UEFA May have found a different result had we supplied all the info. We all know that is not likely either but it is an assumption they are entitled to make.
Talk shite running order tomorrow:
Simon Jordon
David Conn
Rob Harris
Tony Evan's
Another Knob Caled Tony (Liverpool fan with a talk shite season ticket).

Don’t worry, all the in depth articles on the hateful 8 And their reasons, what they stood to gain, which names were the ringleaders are being investigated as we speak and will be splashed all over next week’s sports pages

Don’t worry, all the in depth articles on the hateful 8 And their reasons, what they stood to gain, which names were the ringleaders are being investigated as we speak and will be splashed all over next week’s sports pages
More chance of a picture of my arse crack being printed in "Beautiful Landscapes Magazine" pal! haha

They know what they’re doing. A headline of “CAS says Manchester City did not break the FFP rules they were accused of but did show a blatant disregard for UEFA rules by failing to cooperate with the investigation” says the same thing and would be acceptable to most City fans, but doesn’t have the impact they want.
Think the amount of complaints they will have received will have implemented the re write I sent a fairly damaging complaint and the reply actually quoted this would be passed to the team involved to view and consider and would get a reply within 10 days.

At fucking last!
Proof that our legal office has been onto the BBC.
The fight back has started.
Lots going on behind the scenes rumoured that City had to wait for the full report to access their options. Not sure some of the media and press knobs will be sleeping that well.tonight.

More chance of a picture of my arse crack being printed in "Beautiful Landscapes Magazine" pal! haha
Fuc-ing lot media, UEFA press all in it together were not aloud to upset their cosy top 4 party ah but we won and unless the Premier Lesgue show their true colours not a lot they can do apart from cry in the press and media posts !

Fuc-ing lot media, UEFA press all in it together were not aloud to upset their cosy top 4 party ah but we won and unless the Premier Lesgue show their true colours not a lot they can do apart from cry in the press and media posts !
All crying that CAS should be looked at as not being fit and proper but their ok if they find us guilty the hypocritical bastards like crying babies when they dont get their own way. Should go and join the other raving loonies and protest in London like all the other retards!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.