Salty reactions from other fans and the media

I like this post from one of them .....

"Because Shitty wouldn't be fecking anything or win any titles without oil money/business where thousands of people get abused? What's so hard to understand?
lol.gif
"

Now call me silly but where did the BLM campaign start ? Yes that's it in the country your owners come from America which has a terrible record against non white Americans. I dont understand why City get this human rights thingy thrown at us yet the American clubs, with American record of human rights against non whites is terrible.

I like this post from one of them .....

"Because Shitty wouldn't be fecking anything or win any titles without oil money/business where thousands of people get abused? What's so hard to understand?
lol.gif
"

Now call me silly but where did the BLM campaign start ? Yes that's it in the country your owners come from America which has a terrible record against non white Americans. I dont understand why City get this human rights thingy thrown at us yet the American clubs, with American record of human rights against non whites is terrible.

It’s surely because our owner is part of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi whereas the American owners do not run America.

The argument shouldn’t be based on where the owners are from, more the actions their owners take.

The hypocrisy is the fact that United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans throw out the human rights abuse card, whilst completely ignoring the fact that their clubs are happy to take money from businesses with questionable ethics.

It seems like human rights and sportswashing only applies to ownership. If it’s a sponsor, fill your boots.

It’s surely because our owner is part of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi whereas the American owners do not run America.

The argument shouldn’t be based on where the owners are from, more the actions their owners take.

The hypocrisy is the fact that United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans throw out the human rights abuse card, whilst completely ignoring the fact that their clubs are happy to take money from businesses with questionable ethics.

It seems like human rights and sportswashing only applies to ownership. If it’s a sponsor, fill your boots.

Get yer so if one of Trumps kids buys liverpool we can than talk about American human rights if his dad is president once he isnt president than we cant ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.