Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered, so let's write an article about it , cult!
705844a57b43c5b449c3f16ca8830b81.jpg
That's me gone off Erdinger!

Has RAWK gone mental over Ake yet?

Yes...

Anybody signing for them twats now is quite openly just a mercenary going for the money and doesn’t care about their own integrity or reputation.

And he is not even as good as Lovren.

Is it bad I want these to spend spend spend. Will make beating them next season even better than this.

I'm exactly the same. Can't wait for United, City, Chelsea to spend hundreds of millions in the market, while we promote Curtis, Williams and Elliott, and still win the league.

Poor old Pep being forced to work on a shoestring budget as usual. Bald fraud.

Yes...

Anybody signing for them twats now is quite openly just a mercenary going for the money and doesn’t care about their own integrity or reputation.

And he is not even as good as Lovren.

Is it bad I want these to spend spend spend. Will make beating them next season even better than this.

I'm exactly the same. Can't wait for United, City, Chelsea to spend hundreds of millions in the market, while we promote Curtis, Williams and Elliott, and still win the league.

Poor old Pep being forced to work on a shoestring budget as usual. Bald fraud.

And we cant wait for the dippers to struggle for top four next season

I am at my daughter's whose husband still has sky. I have just seen an advertisement for LFCTV on Sly saying you can get the crap with 25% off to see footage from 'the record breaking season'. I am biased and hate the c@nts so much, but can't think of what records they actually broke? Did they break any?

I am at my daughter's whose husband still has sky. I have just seen an advertisement for LFCTV on Sly saying you can get the crap with 25% off to see footage from 'the record breaking season'. I am biased and hate the c@nts so much, but can't think of what records they actually broke? Did they break any?
Most clicks on the Livepool Echo Facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.