Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought the idea of a Forum is to exchange ideas/views though.

Maybe it’s time the Mods did kick us all off. Just saying there seems to be a burning desire from most on here not to engage with Pool fans. Everything just quickly escalates and I’ve lost count of the number of times this thread has been pulled recently. I did cause the last one admittedly, should’ve just left it (apologies again Ric).

I’m guessing the Mods would prefer the forum to be filled with multiple fan bases to build the forum full of opinions and different discussions but if there’s an overwhelming desire from the fans on here to not have us around, maybe create a separate forum just for those City fans who want to exchange football comments with us. Then those whose blood boils at just the sight of a Pool fans comments can enjoy a peaceful no Pool fan forum on here? Just an idea.

As I’ve always said if I get to a point I ever dislike City, then I’ll take myself off of this forum. Not on here to purposely wind anyone up. Although I’ve bitten a couple of times over the years I ‘usually’ keep calm.
Great idea mate, to save the mods the admin drama, you could all just do one and take your thoughts to your own forums ......! You are like those worms on the seabed, you only pop up when the coast is clear...!

I keep hearing that other fans like Klopp. But I don't see it myself.

General football fans are overly influenced by the media, so when the endless sycophantic questions are asked in pretty much all of their pre- and post-match interviews which are then followed by Mr. White-Teeth flashing his cheeky little smile and are then answered in a overly media friendly manner with a little joke added at the end for good measure, the sheep all follow the lead and wander off into the pen and bleat the line - "He's nice, I like him"

Simple really.

Personally, I think he's a bit of a slimy c@nt

I do have to agree with many of the host fans on this thread. The media are completely bonkers and there really is no excuse for lazy journalism.
I blame Trump! all this fake news and claims the media lie, well they appear to be buying in to it.
That said, it still does surprise me at the variety of reasons why Liverpool are leading at present. Yes there is a degree of luck to it, and all teams get lucky at some time but so much of it is down to Liverpool playing good solid football (Yes nothing outstanding and certainly not matching some of the football played by Arsenal at their peak, Salford ( I have to grudgingly admit) or City).
It is also coinciding with a drop off in form from City. Pretty much as many said when Leicester won it, others weren't as good. They weren't necessarily given the credit they deserved for doing what they needed to over a whole season.
I can also appreciate that many complain about Liverpool fans and their attitude. Personally I don't see this as arrogance, as for the last 30 years we haven't had anything really to be arrogant about. It has all been bravado and clinging to hope.
As that clock at Salford Untd had to disappear when you won the league, (hopefully) the albatross will be lifted from our necks this season.
Been going on a lot longer than Trump on twitter mate.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.