Summer Transfers

We don't need a goalkeeper, and (based on recent reports) I don't think we are after a left-back.

Torres, Aké, Koulibaly and possibly a striker. This is what I imagine will happen.
Sounds daft but we definitely need a striker.

In addition to Ake and Torres, I feel we need another centre back, a combative midfielder (Camavinga (?) seems to be well regarded) and a striker.

Who’s going this Summer do we think?

I’d guess Zinchenko, Stones and Otamendi will join Silva, Sane and Bravo.

I know Ake’s in the bag but I would like an out and out left back - Mendy is a serviceable backup. If Valencia have already dealt with us I wonder if we’d cut a cheap deal for Gaya?

So it looks like our targets/incomings are:

Ake
Torres
Koulibaly

Then there is the question on Thiago Almada which one ITK is certain is done

Then we also have Steffan replacing Bravo as well

then there is the 4th "big" signing that TH alluded to - now of course that might not happen at all but lots of people seem to think its going to be a striker/attacking player - but what about Aouar - things have gone very quiet on him lately and he was the one that was looking very likely before the restart of the premiership.

There have also been a few other kids mentioned:

Diego Rosa (17 year old Brazilain box to box midfielder) - signing supposedly for about 9m but then going out on loan - but for 9m Txixi et al must think this lad has a real good chance of playing first team at some point.

Yan Couto as well (Brazilain Right back)- already signed - maybe with the first team training as well/not going on loan.

Mechelen right-back Issa Kabore, - staying with Mechelen for another season however as part of the deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.