Summer Transfers

CFG signing.
Staying at his club until Jan & then Loan to Lommel SK

How do you k ow all of this information?

I did see on your twitter that you mention you work with the academy?

Although you do seem a bit suspect as you only come on here and on twitter in April, and your twitter is pretty blank!

With FFP rules being suspended for one year. We should go all out in the next transfer window (if the owner doesn't mind taking the losses).

The relaxation of FFP is not to our benefit other than allowing other clubs to buy our surplus, other than that it just helps our competitors out of a jam caused by an over reliance on SKY,
It is a case of what do we need? with around 4 players leaving but only 1 first team player we still have squad size to adhere to, probably no top players that we would want will be moving, so until Mbappe says he wants to leave there is no need to make UEFA cry

You think it was a mistake staying and developping at Anderlecht?

Going to Monaco was the mistake.
A very instable club. Bit still only 22, and Leicester was a better choice. Hope to see him with City one day.

I still think the move of Lavia to you guys is way to early. And staying at the Kompany project was a way better choice. Really hope I'm wrong, and he can succeed at City. And he's not the next Charly Musonda. Because Romeo really loves Anderlecht.

I thought Tielemans was already too good for the league at 16 and did not develop because of that, going to Monaco was a disaster they were attempting to stop the rot by buying cheap, he is a Pep type player but i think price wise/value that boat has sailed

How do you k ow all of this information?

I did see on your twitter that you mention you work with the academy?

Although you do seem a bit suspect as you only come on here and on twitter in April, and your twitter is pretty blank!

Been reported in the local media where he's from that that is the expected route for him.

Sane confirmed as not extending. SO its either pay up this summer Bayern or go another year without him and compete with the world for his free signature

Feels like there's a lot of rebuilding to be done this summer and not just for back up players. We'll need a first team ready RB with Cancelo likely to leave. There's still a question mark at LB (be that cover for Mendy or someone to replace him all together), two CBs one of whom needs to be ready to be a starter alongside laporte (with Stones and Otamendi leaving) and then with Sane and Silva leaving we need at least one world class forward minded player (Foden will likely be promoted and our attack minded players are pretty flexible but I think we'll need to bring at least one in if we're losing two). And there's still a case for a striker with Aguero entering his last season (but maybe that can wait a year). There's quite a bit to do really and I think the top of the table is likely to get a bit more competitive in coming seasons with United improving and Chelsea recruiting some top players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.