Summer Transfers

There is a spot in the first team squad Fernandinho`s, ie back up to Rodri and as you say talent is talent so how does he compare to Camavinga? after all that spot is available NOW and may not be there in a couple of years
Camavinga was ahead development wise at the same age Roméo is.

But they both Elite level talents. Roméo Lavia can also play Centre-Back as well. He combines speed with elegance and a solid shot. He was the captain at the U16 of Anderlecht, just like the national team U15.

Rodri
[2nd Choice DM]
[3rd Choice DM]

we are buying both this summer. It's up to them to claim the spot. If the 2nd Choice DM is not able to help us this season for whatever reason,

Rodri & the versatility of our Midfielders should be enough for us to not have to rely on him at all, and instead let him slowly develop if needed

Indeed. Lavia is an A class talent for the best academy in Belgium at age 16. Like Tielemans, Lukaku, Kompany, Vanden Borre and Doku were.
I remember watching Tielemans play, at 16 he was arguably the best player in the the world at his age and position, if anything i thought it was a big mistake by him not moving on when the big money came calling, and i do not think he is playing any better now than what he was, i have not seen Lavia but have Doku and i rate him highly

Camavinga was ahead development wise at the same age Roméo is.

But they both Elite level talents. Roméo Lavia can also play Centre-Back as well. He combines speed with elegance and a solid shot. He was the captain at the U16 of Anderlecht, just like the national team U15.

Rodri
[2nd Choice DM]
[3rd Choice DM]

we are buying both this summer. It's up to them to claim the spot. If the 2nd Choice DM is not able to help us this season for whatever reason,

Rodri & the versatility of our Midfielders should be enough for us to not have to rely on him at all, and instead let him slowly develop if needed
I do hope you are right on Camavinga as it is not often that Barca and Real are going to find themselves cash strapped

I remember watching Tielemans play, at 16 he was arguably the best player in the the world at his age and position, if anything i thought it was a big mistake by him not moving on when the big money came calling, and i do not think he is playing any better now than what he was, i have not seen Lavia but have Doku and i rate him highly

You think it was a mistake staying and developping at Anderlecht?

Going to Monaco was the mistake.
A very instable club. Bit still only 22, and Leicester was a better choice. Hope to see him with City one day.

I still think the move of Lavia to you guys is way to early. And staying at the Kompany project was a way better choice. Really hope I'm wrong, and he can succeed at City. And he's not the next Charly Musonda. Because Romeo really loves Anderlecht.

There is a spot in the first team squad Fernandinho`s, ie back up to Rodri and as you say talent is talent so how does he compare to Camavinga? after all that spot is available NOW and may not be there in a couple of years

Cladio Gomes has been nominated for this year's golden boy award alongside Phil and Eric.

You think it was a mistake staying and developping at Anderlecht?

Going to Monaco was the mistake.
A very instable club. Bit still only 22, and Leicester was a better choice. Hope to see him with City one day.

I still think the move of Lavia to you guys is way to early. And staying at the Kompany project was a way better choice. Really hope I'm wrong, and he can succeed at City. And he's not the next Charly Musonda. Because Romeo really loves Anderlecht.

Incidentally he liked my welcome to man City reply to his announcement that he was leaving Anderlecht.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.