Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine including PEDRO PORRO in Pep transfer purchases. I would be surprised if they've ever even met.
He already went through the trouble of copying and pasting his list from a tabloid, now you expect him to edit it??? Pfffft!

Reactions: cjn
Ederson 37 million
Stones 50 million
Walker 50 million
Mendy 52 million
Ake 41 million
Cancelo 60 million
Danilo 27 million
Laporte 60 million
Angelino 10 million
Pedro Porro 10 million
Yan Couto 5 million
Phillip Sandler 2.5 million

plus the next centre half say KK FOR 75 Million

that’s 500 million
So you are counting goalkeepers (although you forgot Bravo), players who have never played for us, and players we haven’t even signed yet...

And how is Ederson not included as a good signing alongside Walker and Laporte?

Seems like bollocks to me.

All of those Defenders have flopped or not played / good enough apart from

Laporte and Walker and then say Ake and say KK yet to play so jury is out !!

lol golden glove means nothing we won it with hart and demichalls and clichy ffs. It’s ok beating the cannon fodder 5-0 4-0 etc.

you not seen the silly goals we gave away all season ??

How can you call players flops if the jury is out?
and what about Ederson??

you make no sense.

How can you call players flops if the jury is out?
and what about Ederson??

you make no sense.

I said the jury’s out meaning having kicked a ball ..
Ederson is a ok goalkeeper ,brilliant with his feet and brave ana suits the style of play , as a actual keeper shotstopping etc I think he’s not so good.

End of the day we’ve spent a lot of money on the defence since pep has been here and apart from

Laporte and Walker and ok ederson if we are including goalkeepers the rest have been flops .. I rate stones I’ve stuck up for him loads and I would of rather give him another season but everyone else has written him off and said he’s gone so he gets filled under the flop section same with mendy

Ederson is a ok goalkeeper ,brilliant with his feet and brave ana suits the style of play , as a actual keeper shotstopping etc I think he’s not so good.

End of the day we’ve spent a lot of money on the defence since pep has been here and apart from

Laporte and Walker and ok ederson if we are including goalkeepers the rest have been flops .. I rate stones I’ve stuck up for him loads and I would of rather give him another season but everyone else has written him off and said he’s gone so he gets filled under the flop section same with mendy
Wonder how we managed all them trophies and records then, It’s a bit of a mystery.

YOU were the one including goalkeepers...

Ederson's shot stopping is on par (not exceptional) for a Champions League club. His other attributes make him one of the best in the world.

Cancelo needs another year but is clearly very talented IMO. Mendy has had a few terrible performances but when fit and firing (albeit that hasn't happened very often but you can hardly blame Pep for his injury problems, especially when he didn't show many signs of being injury prone at Monaco) he is a real asset. Stones may end up being considered a flop but was still a key member of the team that won back to back league titles for the first time in the club's history and 2 record points tallies. Zinchenko also a key part of 8 trophies, for £1.7m that is FAR FROM A FLOP. Danilo came in, won 2 league titles and then left for a profit - WHAT A FLOP! ffs.

£500m was pulled from your arse, you had to include CFG project players like Porro, Couto and Sandler, and you still couldn't reach it.

How can you consider players like Aké and Koulibaly flops when they haven't even signed on the dotted line yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.