CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It's a shit article. It's a collage of other people's articles, primarily Conn's as he's the only on who mentioned the 2-1 verdict and highlight the fact that City "chose" the chair of the panel. Sam Lee has been fucking clueless on this from day 1, relying on Matt Slater for anything that required some knowledge and insight.

When we recently tweeted something along the lines of “just spoken to harris, delaney etc who have opened my eyes to the world of sportswashing. Somthing for me to think about” its been pretty clear where he now sits on the city spectrum

When we recently tweeted something along the lines of “just spoken to harris, delaney etc who have opened my eyes to the world of sportswashing. Somthing for me to think about” its been pretty clear where he now sits on the city spectrum
He was done as far as a lot of blues were concerned when he went sucking up to the WhatsApp group

It's a shit article. It's a collage of other people's articles, primarily Conn's as he's the only on who mentioned the 2-1 verdict and highlight the fact that City "chose" the chair of the panel. Sam Lee has been fucking clueless on this from day 1, relying on Matt Slater for anything that required some knowledge and insight.
Did you need to qualify the words “Lee has been utterly clueless from day 1” with the words “on this”. Quite why some people on here (not you PB) suck Lee’s cock is a complete mystery. He is a clueless turd, even worse he comes over as a clueless RAG turd

That was his arse thinking we were about to cop the ban so better look like im on the right side of the argument moment.

Now he is flipping to appear knowledgeable and on the right side of it all.

Clueless rag **** can go fuck himself like the rest of his cockroach colleagues.

Yeah, I warmed to Lee at first - he seemed to take the trouble to understand the fans and the club. But, in recent months, he's withdrawn to the much easier position of parroting the populist clickbait Mail/Sun/Guardian/BBC line - he no longer prods under the surface to unearth other narratives.

He's become lazy and scared of stepping out of line. And, given The Athletic currently giving away subs almost for free, perhaps that order to conform has come from above.

Last edited:
Yeah, I warmed to Lee at first - he seemed to take the trouble to understand the fans and the club. But, in recent months, he's withdrawn to the much easier position of parroting the populist clickbait Mail/Sun/Guardian/BBC line - he no longer prods under the surface to unearth other narratives.

He's become lazy and scared of stepping out of line.

Yep when your jobs on the line if you don’t get the views and has new baby bottom line in these times as shameful as it is I understand why he and Henry who used to be a good fair journalist have gone to the dark side of click bait.

Yep when your jobs on the line if you don’t get the views and has new baby bottom line in these times as shameful as it is I understand why he and Henry who used to be a good fair journalist have gone to the dark side of click bait.
Hmmm, Henry Winter's turn to the dark side is more complicated, I think. He's very well thought of and is in his prime earnings-wise. I see no obvious reason why he would take the unthinking, populist route unless there are incentives to do so.

Well, it's been brewing ever since I observed the nauseating, hysterical, hyperbolic glee with which the football press responded to the original Der Spiegel stories based on the Football Leaks materials. I've been waiting ever since to have my say once the matter was properly disposed of, a moment that arrived with this week's publication of the full CAS report.

It probably also doesn't help that I'm currently in a Russian hospital undergoing treatment for Covid and associated pneumonia. I can't say I felt in much of a mood to soft-soap my views, to be honest. (I'm doing fine and am much improved compared with my rather pitiful state earlier in the week, thanks.)

Blood and thunder! Hey, mate, take care of yourself, get well soon and get back to Manchester ASAP - Bluemoon needs you! Especially after that superb post yesterday (which I've only just read).

Hmmm, Henry Winter's turn to the dark side is more complicated, I think. He's very well thought of and is in his prime earnings-wise. I see no obvious reason why he would take the unthinking, populist route unless there are incentives to do so.

Henry turned when the Der Spiegel “leaks” were published. Maybe he felt let down after giving City support. Maybe we can get the relationship back on a better funding with Henry (over time) now they CAS found in our favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.