Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your own eyes fellas it ain’t difficult, Foden isn’t rapid like Gascoigne wasn’t rapid but they were/are quick of mind and pace over a short distance. Literally no one has ever looked at Foden playing and thought fuck me he is very quick, but then some daft top ten comes out and people swallow it because he is a City player.

Foden has enough great qualities you don’t need to make up false ones for him.

Get your speed gun out, then let us know. Until then I am bored by you

Na I’ll just wait for you to look on some geeky stats site rather than what is obvious to the eye week in week out. If Hendo wins player of the year he’s had a better season than Kev. That must be correct too as the players must know more than us. Same level bollocks as you’re talking now about something that is pretty clear to see.

Na I’ll just wait for you to look on some geeky stats site rather than what is obvious to the eye week in week out. If Hendo wins player of the year he’s had a better season than Kev. That must be correct too as the players must know more than us. Same level bollocks as you’re talking now about something that is pretty clear to see.
You are one fucking bore. I never said anything about Henderson, you did. I never said anything about stat sites, you did. Yawn

i was surprised by foden after the players came back,he looked to have gained 2 yards of pace,that stat people are talking about is a burst of pace,people like sane and walker can keep that up for 100 yards, phil for 20,but add that to his obvious footballing brain the he would and can piss it on the wing,however i personally think hes been playing on the wing to accomadate davids fairwell appearances ,and as soon as david goes phil will get games in the middle where that extra pace will get him 20 goals next season if he stays fit

I apologise but name one player out of the ones I named you genuinely think Phil is faster than?
I am bored with you, sorry, and i really don’t give a fuck. Until you get a speed gun, or arrange a race, it’s fucking irrelevant. Yawn

Last edited:
I am bored with you, sorry, and u really don’t give a fuck. Until you get a speed gun, or arrange a race, it’s fucking irrelevant. Yawn

Sorry mr interesting. Keep mentioning the speed gun (not boring in the slightest) because you know all those players beat “very quick” Phil for pace. Have a lovely afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.