Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think happened to Adrian Bernabé's Catalan homing beacon?
Bernabé is about to put the final touches on a new 5 year deal with Man City. Is his beacon broken!?

Eric Garcia Is a smart boy, so best wishes for him.

I think it means Bernabe isn't good enough to play for Barcelona at the moment...

Pleased obviously. I want him back and I maintain it was always inevitable at some point even if he had extended. Catalan kids all have a homing beacon to return to where it started

On the positive side, he left his home club to play & learn under the club's biggest legend for 3 years and that will help him going forward ala Pique
Why do they leave in the first place? Could have saved your club 15-35m (no idea on a potential fee) if he stayed put.

What do you think happened to Adrian Bernabé's Catalan homing beacon?
Bernabé is about to put the final touches on a new 5 year deal with Man City. Is his beacon broken!?

Eric Garcia Is a smart boy, so best wishes for him.

Any update on other signings?

again why are city letting youth players slip out of our hands with contracts running down and letting others taking them for next to nothing, i understand wanting game time and wanting to play but your not good enough just yet and spitting your dummy out makes you look like a arse

good player and maybe will be a big player in time but going back to spain to sit on barcelona bench will be a backward move. i can not see barca offering or giving him first team football but you never know

I can't disagree completely, but there is an obvious element if dissapointiment especially wlin Garcia's case.

Was really pleased that him and foden were starting games regularly
He is in the team on a bit of a technicality really, because neither Stones or Otamendi are good enough. I think going for Ake and Koulibaily just proves that Pep knows we need better.

THB will get cup games moving forward I think which is great.

Thank FUCK for that.

Farewell Redmondo.

I feel some players are just using City and Pep to improve and then they fck off. It pisses me off.
We’ve done all the hardwork with Garcia the past three years and now Barcelona will simply swoop in and get a great defender for pocketchange.

We have a few youth products ;) I’m sure we can manage. THB + tosin, I’m sure we can manage if he’s made his mind up. Otherwise, we can keep him a year and see who becomes available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.