Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon

EevY8wfXoAAbQ3W
On your bike son, off to a slow paced league where height and pace means nothing and predictable league winners. Mind the the debt lad.

Why do they leave in the first place? Could have saved your club 15-35m (no idea on a potential fee) if he stayed put.

It's pretty simple, if not sad, the sporting direction under this board is an abomination - particularly in terms of La Masia, it has been decimated over the past decade. Eric leaving was my 2nd most disappointing cantera loss, the first being Grimaldo

I can't envision the cost being more than 10M, nor should it be considering he was developed primarily at Barca

Good luck to him.

Barca are a mess off the pitch and are essentially run by a player. It's not a healthy dynamic.

That said, who can blame him for going?

The spanish game suits him and he will do well there if given a chance.

Be interesting if Pep starts him tomorrow personally I’d send him back to the you squad.

Why? Is there any purpose or is it just pettiness?

Never understood the attitude of those who get offended when players decide they want to leave. It's like Bayern fans suddenly turning on Pep because he wasn't brainwashed into thinking the Allianz Arena is the pinnacle of football.

It's pretty simple, if not sad, the sporting direction under this board is an abomination - particularly in terms of La Masia, it has been decimated over the past decade. Eric leaving was my 2nd most disappointing cantera loss, the first being Grimaldo

I can't envision the cost being more than 10M, nor should it be considering he was developed primarily at Barca
Its gonna be 15-20m.

Doesn't matter that he was at Barca.

It's pretty simple, if not sad, the sporting direction under this board is an abomination - particularly in terms of La Masia, it has been decimated over the past decade

Doesn't matter where he came from. He has developed here.

20-25 million pounds minimum or stick him in the youth team for a year. We owe Barca and him nothing whatsoever.

There's only one team that he wants as well

Perhaps. Still contracted to another for a year though. Barcelona either pay, or happily wait.

Given this is probably political stunt more than anything, I imagine they'll pay, as next season it wont bring the same brownie points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.