Pep's contract situation

Is that commit to you ?

You don't have any clue what he's said to the Sheik, Khaldoon, Soriano or Txiki in private, I dare say it's been discussed once or twice, just because he isn't going public at the moment is no reason for comments like this.

Ha ha get of your high horse Mr Outraged of Tunbridge wells and understand the meaning of the word ‘if’. ‘No reason to comment like this’- Get a grip of yourself.

To be honest if Pep is not prepared to commit beyond next year I would happily take Poch in a heartbeat. It seems a no brainer to get him in now as an understudy to take over in 9 months

Err I wouldn’t Pep for one more year we have very good chance of winning everything with poch getting his feet under the table unlikely to win anything and a couple of bad results they’ll be chatter.

To be honest if Pep is not prepared to commit beyond next year I would happily take Poch in a heartbeat. It seems a no brainer to get him in now as an understudy to take over in 9 months

Espanyol 20 January 2009 26 November 2012 161 53 38 70 32.9
Southampton 18 January 2013 27 May 2014 60 23 18 19 38.33
Tottenham Hotspur 27 May 2014 19 November 2019 293 159 62 72 54.27
Total 514 235 118 161 45.72

never won anything. crap stats. wheres the thought process in getting him?

Ha ha get of your high horse Mr Outraged of Tunbridge wells and understand the meaning of the word ‘if’. ‘No reason to comment like this’- Get a grip of yourself.
Not on any "high horse" its just a bollocks sort of comment about a man who has been fantastic for us, to be replaced by someone who has never won nothing, let Juve have Potchetino, maybe someone else will win in Italy, that could be good for football there.

Err I wouldn’t Pep for one more year we have very good chance of winning everything with poch getting his feet under the table unlikely to win anything and a couple of bad results they’ll be chatter.

Sorry, my feeling was IF (for cleavers) Pep was planning to step down in a year Poch would be a great candidate and trying to take him on board for 9 months to prevent him looking at alternative jobs would be a great move.

IF (for Cleavers) Pep was going to move on next year I think the club, if they see Poch as the perfect replacement, then that is a decision they have to think about.

Sorry, my feeling was IF (for cleavers) Pep was planning to step down in a year Poch would be a great candidate and trying to take him on board for 9 months to prevent him looking at alternative jobs would be a great move.

IF (for Cleavers) Pep was going to move on next year I think the club, if they see Poch as the perfect replacement, then that is a decision they have to think about.

Yeah he be an option but I fancy it be somebody else

Espanyol 20 January 2009 26 November 2012 161 53 38 70 32.9
Southampton 18 January 2013 27 May 2014 60 23 18 19 38.33
Tottenham Hotspur 27 May 2014 19 November 2019 293 159 62 72 54.27
Total 514 235 118 161 45.72

never won anything. crap stats. wheres the thought process in getting him?

Luckily our ownership dont think like that or Barca would have had Mourinho as their manager and Pep would still be managing their B Team and the greatest club side of all time probably would never have happened.

Not on any "high horse" its just a bollocks sort of comment about a man who has been fantastic for us, to be replaced by someone who has never won nothing, let Juve have Potchetino, maybe someone else will win in Italy, that could be good for football there.

No one is doubting he has been fantastic for us and I would love him to stay but IF he has decided nxt year he will move on and the club consider Poch as the ideal replacement then sometimes you have to make that decision. In an ideal world as an understudy (but unlikely) with a commitment he takes overr nxt year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.