Kalidou Koulibaly

Is he good? Yes
Could Guardiola make him better? Yes
Is he playing in a good side? No
Would he be playing with better players here? Yes
Is he going to cost as much as rumoured? No

But he’s too old, he’s 29! Fernandinho (35) played the most minutes of any central defender this season.
But he reminds me of Mangala! Can’t help you with that.

Last edited:
Makes me laugh how the people who rate him make out they’ve watched Napoli every week for last 5 years

Under Sarri i watched them regularly and he was superb. Best defender in Serie A for a good 3 seasons. Yes, he has had a decline recently, but he needs a move. Gattuso's structure clearly isn't working for him. Under Pep i really do think he will be brilliant for the way we play.

Also makes me laugh how you are judging him off the odd game. As i have said, Varane looked sunday league yesterday, still doesn't take away the fact that he is world class.

He was good 2 seasons ago.....

so was stones

So was otemendi

so was de gea

players decline unfortunately

he’s had a decline he’s been trash all year , if we pay 70 million for this donkey it will be embarrassing , paying that money for a beefed up clown who plays like he’s boots are on the wrong feet.

Txiki I beg you please don’t bring us Wes brown the second

Dident watch the game, but what it looks like from reading here KK were the only deffender in the game. Those 3 goals, were they all 100% KK's fault?

He had a terrible game, lots of stray passes, however I'm not sure you can attribute all three goals to him necessarily.

The Lenglet goal; Lenglet pushes Mertins into him and he falls over, should have been a foul and a disallowed goal.
The Messi goal was not his best work, but I'm not sure you could attribute it all to him there were lots of Napoli players defending.
The penalty was odd, Messi steps in front when he is mid kick (without playing the ball) could have been a foul either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.