Kalidou Koulibaly

He wasn't intended to be 3rd string DM at all lad. That's why aside from last night he hasn't ever played there except a few forays forward now and again.
Yes, hence 3rd string. Meaning in the absence of Gundogan and Rodri ( a highly unlikely scenario, he'd get to play there.

That's what happened last night. Pep rested both guys who logged 90 minutes the prior game. And put in the defacto 3rd stringer in Dihno.

Overall they are both good prospects.

Around the same level in physical attributes.
Sandler's passing & technical ability is superior to Tosin's.
Those combined with Sandler's positional flexibility (He can also play as a DM) makes him much more suited to be the understudy to Ferna compared to Tosin.

Yes Fernandinho should be able to. CB is an easy position to play fitness wise. I don't think he picked up any "injuries" this season despite playing much more then expected.

Not seen either really but Tosin is getting good reviews. Was worried Sandler might not be as good the league less challenging. So that’s positive how much have you seen them ?

Not seen either really but Tosin is getting good reviews. Was worried Sandler might not be as good the league less challenging. So that’s positive how much have you seen them ?
I haven't seen much of Tosin either. Does anyone know how Blackburn play? Do they play out from the back and a high line? I just worry for him that what he's learning won't translate into how we play. I feel this was one of the reasons Pep didn't want Phil to go on loan.

haven't watched Tosin. I've seen a couple of Sandler's games. He's only played about 9 games but still made a good impression

Tosin's having an amazing season by the sound of it. would be best for him to continue at a PL club.

Tosin will never make it at city or in the premier league
Could you expand on that please? What's it take to make it at City or in the Premier League and how does Tosin compare to those levels? Is he far off or it a case of just not quite good enough?

He seems to be rather well rated at Blackburn. What have you seen that we're missing?

Could you expand on that please? What's it take to make it at City or in the Premier League and how does Tosin compare to those levels? Is he far off or it a case of just not quite good enough?

He seems to be rather well rated at Blackburn. What have you seen that we're missing?

The gulf between the championship and fighting for titles is massive.

he was trash for West Brom last year , has looked shakey for City in every friendly / champs league qualifier league cup game he’s played and he’s 22 not some young kid, if he was gonna make it at city he would be around the squad now like Garcia is.

If you think stones has brain farts and makes mistakes tosin would be three times worse but hey this is just my opinion.

The gulf between the championship and fighting for titles is massive.

he was trash for West Brom last year , has looked shakey for City in every friendly / champs league qualifier league cup game he’s played and he’s 22 not some young kid, if he was gonna make it at city he would be around the squad now like Garcia is.

If you think stones has brain farts and makes mistakes tosin would be three times worse but hey this is just my opinion.
Ok but you also said he'd never make it in the Premier League. I could understand you saying he'd struggle to succeed but given how definitive you are help me understand how he can be as good as he is for Blackburn and NEVER for the premier league.

I assume you've seen him this season? Does he not read the game well? Does he struggle to win tackles? Is he poor aerially? Is his passing notably bad?

Ok he makes errors you say but what else?

Tosin will never make it at city or in the premier league
Sounds like he has been one of the best CBs in the Championship. Last season at WBA was his first season with regular gametime, no wonder that he wasn’t a massive hit. Based on what Blackburn fans have said, it sounds like he’s improved a lot this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.