Tapatalk

Tapatalk is a pain in the arse tbh. It’s a third party app that I have no control over. Going to sack it off soon.

Tapatalk is a pain in the arse tbh. It’s a third party app that I have no control over. Going to sack it off soon.
Would you ever consider creating a bluemoon app? I only have Tapatalk for bluemoon and like it because of notifications etc

Have you finally pulled the plug on Tapa? It's not working since the most recent maintenance ? Or is it just me ?
It won't be working for anyone at the moment I'm afraid mate. Not made a definite decision on it yet long-term, but it's unlikely to return. The cons of it outweigh the pros unfortunately.

It won't be working for anyone at the moment I'm afraid mate. Not made a definite decision on it yet long-term, but it's unlikely to return. The cons of it outweigh the pros unfortunately.

Not a life or death issue. No problem to use the browser interface on mobile. Are there any other forum apps that are compatible with Bluemoon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.