Tapatalk

Not a life or death issue. No problem to use the browser interface on mobile. Are there any other forum apps that are compatible with Bluemoon ?
Not at the moment mate, but will look into it once we've got everything sorted with the forum upgrade.

It won't be working for anyone at the moment I'm afraid mate. Not made a definite decision on it yet long-term, but it's unlikely to return. The cons of it outweigh the pros unfortunately.

Really disappointed to hear this.

I only use Tapatalk and not a web browser as it's really easy for me to read( my eyesight is bad) and getting notifications on Tapatalk is really easy. It's also easy to insert pictures ect. I understand it's a 3rd party app but surely you can sort something out as I reckon a lot of people on here use it

Like the poster above says ..... some of us have a preference or a “need“ even for something like Tapatalk ..... is it technically difficult to connect or is a financial thing? Tapatalk have been grubbing around for donations

keep up the good work Ric

Come on City

I only use Tapatalk and not a web browser as it's really easy for me to read( my eyesight is bad) and getting notifications on Tapatalk is really easy. It's also easy to insert pictures ect. I understand it's a 3rd party app but surely you can sort something out as I reckon a lot of people on here use it
Sorry about that mate. I know Tapatalk is popular with some users, although it's a pretty small minority who still use it tbh. There are valid security, privacy and performance concerns about it. Plus I have to pay them to use it! Going to be busy resolving any issues with the new set up for the next few days but as mentioned will look into what, if anything, can be done.

On an iPhone using safari, you could click the AA to the left of the URL at the top of the browser screen to increase the size of the text (multiple times), by then clicking the larger A displayed. the newer forum software layout should be quite adaptive and seems ok with the larger font

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.