Future Strikers

Best out there imo.

Consistently mustard.

Would cost the fucking earth though so can't see it.
Would be worth us spending £100k, possible £70k + Jesus may do it.

As long as we had him or Aguero fit all season, which we’d be unlucky not to, these games we’re losing this season, when we’re carving out chance after chance but no one can hit a barn door with a banjo, would disappear next season.

Harry Kane?

Only 1 club in England to spend 125-50m & thats the scum so forget City
Even they won‘t do it anymore - thanks to Corona. Kane is going nowhere. Real wants Mbappe/ Haaland. Bayern won’t ever pay it, Barcelona wants Martinez, Juventus wants Zapata - only us but I can‘t see us paying 150M or whatever Levy wants. Rather keep the same 2 strikers for next season and hope someone else turns up in 2021.

If Pep is in anyway serious about Sanchez, I hope a better argument can be made for Aubameyang.

If not, would be curious if we could do a deal for Immobile. Unbelievable scoring record the past 4 years, and he’s got to be sick of Lazio looking like challenging and then bottling since the restart.

Last edited:
There is only 3 strikers at the moment who are good enough to take over the mantle from Aguero.

Mbappe, Kane and Haaland.

Lautaro Martinez has been talked up a lot, but there is something missing in his game for me. He isn't the man to replace Aguero.

There is only 3 strikers at the moment who are good enough to take over the mantle from Aguero.

Mbappe, Kane and Haaland.

Lautaro Martinez has been talked up a lot, but there is something missing in his game for me. He isn't the man to replace Aguero.
Mpabe yes. Kane old body. Haaland might be a counter attacking team striker. I love his play but it might not work here. Lautaro simply isn't that good of a player. Stay clear.

In the end we won't replace Aguero with an Aguero type. It would be someone who does different things better.

It was the same when Yaya was great, he was deemed unreplaceable. Then we got Kevin. Totally different but maybe even more dominant. Same with Dave. And it will be the same with Aguero.

Personally, I'm not so sure it's not Gabby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.