Celtic thread 2020/21

And the penalty wasn't a howler? You are though bang on about us offering fuck all. In fact, you're too generous. We were utter shite. Killie defended really well, but we made that easy by not being able to make a pass. Defensively shaky and we never play well on that abortion of a pitch. The only good thing for us, is t will hopefully focus the minds of the board in getting in the players we need. Although, knowing our board of dithering cunts, I am taking little to no solace in that. Killie deserved a point but a win would have meant changing your ten behind the ball tactics and that could have cost you.

You have blown it mate, its Rangers title to lose now. Theres always the cups.

You have blown it mate, its Rangers title to lose now. Theres always the cups.
Calm yourself. They are utter pish. A terrible day, but remember, they claim they have won the league every second week since they came back from the dead. As we enjoy inflicting maximum pain, letting them get ahead of themselves always guarantees a harder fall. And that harder fall is still in the post. Dont doubt that, unless you are in the cohort of delusion, then crack on.

And the penalty wasn't a howler? You are though bang on about us offering fuck all. In fact, you're too generous. We were utter shite. Killie defended really well, but we made that easy by not being able to make a pass. Defensively shaky and we never play well on that abortion of a pitch. The only good thing for us, is t will hopefully focus the minds of the board in getting in the players we need. Although, knowing our board of dithering cunts, I am taking little to no solace in that. Killie deserved a point but a win would have meant changing your ten behind the ball tactics and that could have cost you.

Yeah, the penalty was a howler from a Celtic point of view. Kabamba done Julien far too easy and even then there was no need to bring him down. I get the arguments against Lawell and the board, but surely you would expect a lot more from the likes of Eloyunussi, Forrest etc who were pretty much hiding throughout.

I think on another day Killie might have got the win. Despite the obvious defensive tactics there were a couple of occasions in the second half that we got in decent positions and I thought our full back should have been played clean through on goal but for a poor final ball, it was a good move up until that point too.

Yeah, the penalty was a howler from a Celtic point of view. Kabamba done Julien far too easy and even then there was no need to bring him down. I get the arguments against Lawell and the board, but surely you would expect a lot more from the likes of Eloyunussi, Forrest etc who were pretty much hiding throughout.

I think on another day Killie might have got the win. Despite the obvious defensive tactics there were a couple of occasions in the second half that we got in decent positions and I thought our full back should have been played clean through on goal but for a poor final ball, it was a good move up until that point too.
Every single one of our players were absolutely fucking dire. Our CB's were a pair of pussies. We as fans knew since January we needed at least one CB before Simo left and back up for LB before Hayes left. We as per have hoped it would be ok. It isnt. The only positive is the minds should be focused on what we need. We could still win it without any new players, but in eurooe and for the good of my sanity, I hope they invest.

They played well defensively against a team that had fuck all in attack. Piss poor game to watch. Zero class, zero football and a grind.
Not very often you get a decent performance over there.
Pitch always looks horrendous and the ball seems to take a lot of funny bounces.
Livingston is the same.

Not very often you get a decent performance over there.
Pitch always looks horrendous and the ball seems to take a lot of funny bounces.
Livingston is the same.
Those pitches should be banned. Makes it worse when the pitch is small too. How the fuck there isn't a standard size baffles me. I mean you dont get tennis courts, basketball.courts, snooker tables of different sizes. Why football pitches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.