Seasoncard Amnesty

I don't know how photo ID will work but it's a question I'll ask the club when we talk to them tomorrow evening.

I am 45 but don't have any photo ID - i don't drive, don't have a passport, i'm not a student, and obvs don't have a buss pass. I don't have photo ID..

Can you pls point out to them many adults don't have ID, and if they provide a bank card or something isn't that enough?

We've been talking about this for around 18 months and it was planned for this renewal cycle anyway.

So even before the virus, photo ID was planned for home matches anyway? I know it was for away, but pre virus having it for home games seemed extreme, a way of stopping people letting a family member use it if they can't go.

Irrelevant now i guess cos of teh virus, but disappointing to hear it was going to be used even if Covid never existed...

So even before the virus, photo ID was planned for home matches anyway? I know it was for away, but pre virus having it for home games seemed extreme, a way of stopping people letting a family member use it if they can't go.

Irrelevant now i guess cos of teh virus, but disappointing to hear it was going to be used even if Covid never existed...
nevermind

if you can get 3 or even more away tickets cos you're connected or daddy has a box,maybe they have to provide photo ID too

hahaha

No. The seasoncard amnesty was planned. Photo ID was never on the cards until this current situation. Not sure how you got from what I said to that.

I am 45 but don't have any photo ID - i don't drive, don't have a passport, i'm not a student, and obvs don't have a buss pass. I don't have photo ID..

Can you pls point out to them many adults don't have ID, and if they provide a bank card or something isn't that enough?
Like I said, we're speaking to the club and I'm sure we can come up with a pragmatic solution.

How does this work if you can't make a game and pass your ticket to a family member or friend? My Dad and Mate effectively share a seasoncard because due to work they can only make around half of the games each.
That was one of the issues we had with the original communication, which is why it was delayed.

In the current scenario then only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. But we've asked for a number of safeguards so that tickets can be safely re-used if the buyer can't attend the game. But for Track-and-Trace purpsoed the club will have to know the details of everyone attending.

When things get back to normal then everything should be as it was, assuming things ever do get back to normal.

No. The seasoncard amnesty was planned. Photo ID was never on the cards until this current situation. Not sure how you got from what I said to that.

People were on about photo ID *and* the amnesty, so it was accidently easy to get that from your line. Apologies though. It's 29 degrees and in this flat with no garden it feels 35 degrees, so i'm probably delirious and not reading straight! :(

That was one of the issues we had with the original communication, which is why it was delayed.

In the current scenario then only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. But we've asked for a number of safeguards so that tickets can be safely re-used if the buyer can't attend the game. But for Track-and-Trace purpsoed the club will have to know the details of everyone attending.

When things get back to normal then everything should be as it was, assuming things ever do get back to normal.
track and trace ?

i work for the NHS

and my Mrs works on ITU and CCU

its a little kept secret if they had adhered to the rules of track and trace all itu and ccu departments would have had to close while all staff isolated,hence,it didn't happen

I have fostered children for over 20 years. All of the children /young adults have used the same season ticket. For the past 3 years my Foster son has used it and it obviously has a different name on the season ticket? I really hope the club will be able to assist me. Every child has moved on from me as a blue, no brainwashing involved I promise.

I don't know how photo ID will work but it's a question I'll ask the club when we talk to them tomorrow evening. But if they insist it's photo ID or nothing then there's nothing we can do.

That attitude from the club to junior season ticket holders simply will not wash mate. Unless of course they wish to alienate the future fanbase.

I get the covid restrictions but kids will have season tickets and the club will have no issue in selling them either. They then cant demand a child has a photo ID to use it and if they do, they are being fucking stupid and short sighted.

Its either safe to fill the stadium or it isn't and this smacks of lets try and make at least some money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.