Seasoncard Amnesty

I was hoping for something like pay £1 & keep your seat in your name for 21/22, can't see a full take up in the current situation with the older fanbase, as it is only a % are going to be able to go anyway for probably most of the season.
that sounds about right for us lot who've been going for ever ,and the very minimum for people scared and worried and going back
me personally,i couldn't give a sh1te and will be back along with my nipper
as long as i can get holidays for weekend games !
I'v seen and heard too much the last 6 months to care anymore

Last edited:
So City should say "Oh yeah. Track-and-trace is shit so we won't bother with the official government advice and that of the SGSA. We'll let anyone in and sod the consequences"? Think about what you're saying before spouting a load of crap.

Personally I'd prefer they weren't opening grounds at all for the coming season but if they're being allowed to do so then they have to do things properly.
Ok,you're right and City too along with all other sporting venues and basically everything involving people mixing,i know they have to accept government " guidelines ",pity the NHS and broken unions didn't accept track and trace for its staff at the sharp end these last months.

I'm on my high horse as usual on my day off when i drink

I had to check IDs when I was resourcing employees and lots of adults didn't have photo ID. Hopefully City should allow a Visa card or similar. Whilst I've borrowed my old Seasoncard to numerous Blues, I'd never let my bank card go to even my most trusted friend.

You needed ID to enter grounds in Hungary and Croatia the other year, one in four of our section were turned away the first time. The ticket was never theirs.

I've let this sink in and am very behind it, tbh. When I went to away matches, the crowds in our enclosure were scandalous. I know mates who'd missed out yet complete randoms had an entire row of seats.

We must always reward loyalty. I've no beef with someone like East Level 2 getting in everywhere because I know he's put the miles in.

Be interested to see if they are offering a 'pause' on season tickets too. For example you can choose not to renew for the 20/21 season given the circumstances, but can still take it back up in 21/22 with the same seats etc.

That was one of the issues we had with the original communication, which is why it was delayed.

In the current scenario then only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. But we've asked for a number of safeguards so that tickets can be safely re-used if the buyer can't attend the game. But for Track-and-Trace purpsoed the club will have to know the details of everyone attending.

When things get back to normal then everything should be as it was, assuming things ever do get back to normal.
Do you have any insight into club thinking about how we will get back into stadia? I saw something yesterday re Rugby union about having covid passports to prove that you are covid free. Is City Matters sitting at all just now?
Thanks mate.

Think there's quite a few out there who go on tickets in other peoples names (dead relatives etc.) because they've been told that they cannot change the name on the card/they lose the seasoncard and they have to join the back of the queue for season tickets. Hopefully the club will rethink this before they bring these new measures in.
cos they'v been using their points for away games ? for years ?

if so,still better than the corporates getting 3 away tickets for any game they want,and chairmen of supporters clubs tickets etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.