Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
just love this gem from a rawk poster who continually post absolute unadulterated shit...

To me, the competition finished once Covid hit. What is left is a sham, really. I love Big Ears above all else, but I'm happy we are not part of this charade and I have no intention of watching any of it. All I hope is that a proper club lift it rather than an oil cheat sportswashing front of a 'club'.

The CAS outcome likes this post.

Perhaps they meant Littlewoods' own records.

That's exactly what they've done. Stuff like "record points total" when what they mean is Littlewoods' record points total. They've also stitched together stats from two different seasons to come up with a record points total for 38 consecutive games and suchlike.

That's exactly what they've done. Stuff like "record points total" when what they mean is Littlewoods' record points total. They've also stitched together stats from two different seasons to come up with a record points total for 38 consecutive games and suchlike.

Par for the course, they're still European Champions apparently, double winning season now.

just love this gem from a rawk poster who continually post absolute unadulterated shit...

To me, the competition finished once Covid hit. What is left is a sham, really. I love Big Ears above all else, but I'm happy we are not part of this charade and I have no intention of watching any of it. All I hope is that a proper club lift it rather than an oil cheat sportswashing front of a 'club'.

had any other team been fifteen points ahead of them in the premier league in march this year there is no doubt at all they would have campaigned for the season to be ended. for a so called "proper" club they never cared about others- they wanted and needed to win it so badly.

Not at all hypocritical, then?

He must be over the moon that a club with the centuries of history that RB Leipzig bring to the competition are into the semi's - proper club

I still keep hearing of the dippers record breaking season and am struggling to find what records they have broken. Have managed 2, the amount of hoofs upfield and cynical fouls without a booking. Hoping someone can enlighten me on here

The only one they broke is "the earliest to win the Title", which funnily happened to be in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.