Kalidou Koulibaly

So Basically do we all believe Brennan is on the money here?

I don’t no, I think he’s hedging his bets to be honest with regards to Koulibaly. It’s different this window with the pandemic and quick season turn around? No doubt we have bid a few times and are at the table

John Stones is better than both. Not going to be upset if we sign Koulibaly but think the best business decision is to keep Stonesy. Ake Laporte Stones Dinho THB is plenty for next season. Kyle Walker emergency option.

Why aren’t people allowed to give credit where credit’s due, three defensive mids or not, Liverpool had a great defence for the past years and that’s a fact. Feels like you get wind up everytime someone praises another team or a class player that doesn’t play for City.
I don't think heaping praise on one player real!y works when he is never exposed like he would be in our team and even with three defensive mids in front we only conceded something like two goals less,perspective

John Stones is better than both. Not going to be upset if we sign Koulibaly but think the best business decision is to keep Stonesy. Ake Laporte Stones Dinho THB is plenty for next season. Kyle Walker emergency option.
We can add Adaradiayo to that list as well, he's definitely worth a look now he's back from Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.