Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

guys i found Barcelona Salary list:

only part is Coutinho missing, who also earns 450k a week

Umiti earns more then Sterling despite not playing for 3 Years

Lets all laugh together

We should offer Fati £1000/week - it's a big upgrade on his current salary if that list is correct.

Just realized:

German football has two representatives in the semi-finals, coupled with three German coaches in Thomas Tuchel (Paris Saint-Germain), Julian Nagelsmann (RB Leipzig) and Hansi Flick (Bayern Munich)

We should offer Fati £1000/week - it's a big upgrade on his current salary if that list is correct.
Griezmann is earning around 900,000/week? This has got to be a joke right..how is this even possible?

Broke my ankle in three places on Mellands fields Gorton playing in the County cup and waited 40 mins for the ambulance to turn up. Was it painful? Yes. Did it do any long term damage? No.
So, the answer to your question is yes I have played.

And if you have played, you would know that everybody knows when somebody is seriously injured.

Sorry about your injury.
I reply to what is written, you said the game should not be stopped apart from a head injury, now you are changing it to everybody knows when it is a serious injury., but we don't always. Yes you and i both can see a double roll and fist pumping the turf in agony, guess that they are putting the act on, and most of the time they are. But the referee does have a duty of care and sometimes cannot wave play on.
We probably both hate time wasting, penalising those that do it, is the way forward, Make them go off , Make them wait to return, and add time on. Do not give them the excuse to not go off, as happens now.
Enjoy tonight

Reality starting to hit some Barca fans. Might take them a while to get on the right track again.

" How do you rebuild a team with no money, high wages, with players you can’t offload because nobody wants to buy and due to FFP we can’t buy until we sell. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.