Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

What's this Lyon is seventh in the league thing that league was abandoned with 10 games to play if they're that shit they won't be converting chances against us

Well well well.

TYPICAL CITY = PEP OVERTHINKING NOW.

But we got past that and we got fucked by VAR by Dembele's foul on Laporte and then Sterline SKIED the other one.. that makes you go.. how is it possible to sky that instead of put it in goal.

That sort of miss can define a career. He seriously needs to rethink "top bin" and just put it in.

And you know what.. instead of 90 mil for Koulibally who got raped by Messi who didn't do SHIT against Bayern.. how about we get some of Lyon's players.. they're tall and god knows we need taller players and Dembele won't cost 100 mil and could fit with Aguero/ Jesus. 23 goals in Ligue 1 isn't anything to scoff at.

FUCK I feel horrible.. horrible like last year when VAR fucked us over with Tottenham's handball goal.

BTW the type of goals that were scored against us.. is it like deja vu all over again.. seen those goals the whole season against us. Need a cold beer to calm down. How are you guys doing?
Sides like Liverpool and Borussia beat Pep sides most times in big games.

we need 2x world class CBs.
We need a LB. Still.
We need a RB. Still.
We need 2 wc DMs.
We need minimum of 2 world class forwards.

Rodri not good enough for the level we want to be.
Ditto Gundo. Ditto jesus. Ditto walker. Ditto mendy. Ditto cancelo. Ditto stones and otamendi.

It can't all happen In one or even two summers so without a root and branch reform of our playing style we may just have to accept the ch9ampios league not coming to us for a minimum of the next 2 seasons. Personally I'm fine with that as I hate this competition but khaldoon will have some serious decision making to do.

We haven't been robbed tonight. We've been leathered by a team that were set up tactically to beat us and did it with consumate ease.

There's nothing new here. We have known for 4 years that pep hasn't got the ability to win the champions league. If winning the champions league is what we are to be about we should go for Jose. If we want to win the league and the champions league we should accept the ethos of the club has to change and we need to be more pragmatic. Managers like klopp who can win both whilst playing exciting powerful football are few and far between. Other than the man himself I can't think of one other and liverpool aren't letting him go.

That was embarrassing tonight. All the more so becasue none of us were surprised by it. It happens every year.

Liverpool, not as good as us. Out thought us tactically and knocked us out.
Spurs. A truly shit team. Taxtically far superior. Knocked us out.
Lyon. Tactically embarrassed us. Knocked us out.

We will never ever win this with our current set up. Never ever.

KDB looking passed off and furious in his post match interview as well. He deserves a chance to win this thing.

Gundogan was good v Madrid in a very different match. Against this lot we needed running power yet foden and Bernardo stay on the bench? Taking the piss.

All I want is for someone pundit or fucking hack to ask pep would he have changed Barca’s or Munich‘s formation when manager against an inferior team that’s all I want at the moment...

Fuck off, fuck off, Fuck off,

Yes, Pep got it wrong, yes Sterling should have scored .....but that happens in football and are a moment in time and mistakes happen that I can accept.

But VAR. Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.