Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Some of you need to calm down and sign off.

It's okay to be upset with the tactics tonight - I think Pep got them wrong too. It's a valid criticism, and it's a worrying trend that he seems to out think himself once we hit the knockout stages. I'm not debating that at all.

But to suggest Pep should be fired, or insinuate we'd be better off without him so is so fucking insane and childish I don't even know where to begin.

Pep is one of the best - if not the best - managers in the world. We have a fantastic squad, infrastructure, and owners willing to invest to keep it that way. We are so incredibly lucky.

Mistakes were made, and we were outplayed. It's frustrating but it happens. Let's see how that is addressed in the coming weeks. On to next season.

Yes and the same shit in the CL again.
We wont ever win it with this man in charge.

It’s not hard to figure out .Any Mamager who watched us against the rags this year would see how to beat us . Pep may be a ‘genius’? but Olly outwitted him with ease.

jesus I feel even more depressed! Ole did us

It’s shit. We’re not little city anymore

And your point?

The day we start thinking we have a right to win trophies and act like the entitled cunts, then I am out.

We fucked up, their second was a joke, eddy make a mistake, we went out, so we be happy with what we've won rather than cry about what we think we deserved, leave that to twats like arsenal and the rags

Yes the team selection but fucking VAR again. I’d say two of their goals Would have been chalked off had it been us that scored Them and the Lack of replays and ‘proof’ afterwards just supports it.

Bayern, UEFA and Der Spiegel Couldn’t beat us in the courts but when they hold the cards and make up the rules they fucked us over.

we will never be in their club. They can fuck off.
Give over with the excuses for a piss poor showing . They at least saved us from a Bayern massacre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.