Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Never thought I would say this....

Pep has to go now. There's a reason we haven't renewed his contract, Tonight sums up why along with Monaco and Tottenham. This tonight is down to Pep and him alone.

I hate football sometimes iv got my 12 year old brother who supports liverpool running around singing Mo bludy salah, and my dad jumping for joy cause he put 20 quid on lyon to knock us out hes a united fan btw,while me and my mum are just sat here ugh

Considering that our defence revolves around retaining the ball, if we are going to play that team and formation again, then Pep better get a defensive coach in to teach some conventional basics, because this will happen every time.
We beat ourselves consistently in games like this.
And we don’t take our chances at the other end. Recipe for disaster.

Sums it up really.

I’m never again looking forward to the Champions League until we reach the semifinal. This is ridiculous.

Pep switched up the tactics, gameplan and lineup in a knockout game and it once again it backfired.
He needs to do better as do the players.
Laporte was poor once again in a knockout CL game. Sterling's miss was a huge gut punch. Ederson couldn't hold on to the ball for the 3rd. Just mental midgets. Aouar ran out midfield ragged. What's even the point of Fernandinho anymore? All around such a poor season results wise. Feel so bad for Merlin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.