Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

watch Bayern not change their philosophy at all and fucking expose denayer and Lyons below standard defence.

Pep got the selection wrong tonight. You could see the immediate change in the speed and flow of our play when Mahrez came on. But come on, we had enough chances to win the game, 2 monumental errors and a dodgy VAR cost us. At this level that’s enough to cost you.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that Lyon knocked Juve out over 2 legs.

Pep stated in the Centurions season that we had to be better in both boxes....catches win matches,goals win games !!

agree along with a pedestrian non creative midfield duo of Gundogan and Rodri - Pep panicked and he has moved awy from plying the single pivot to a triple one - we set up like liverpool but without their 3 forwards and with less mobility and legs in midfield

No question If he picked the same team. That team was awful. then compound it by making Only two subs and leaving your two most energetic players on the bench.
mate, that is ALL on pep.

We created enough to win the game.

It's not Pep's fault we missed a number of really good chances.

It's not Pep's fault Walker played them onside for their 1st.

It's not his fault their 2and goal was incorrectly given.

It's also not Pep's fault that Ederson turned into a sunday league goalie at the most inopportune moment for their 3rd.

The players didn't do their jobs mate.

I belive my original post said the manner pissed me off, and the formation chosen, but we are out, I can sit and moan about it or accept it and look forward.
As I said we fucked up and was done in by VAR in one instance, so now I look at the positives of the season now it's over.
It’s fucking Rio Ferdinands fault winding me up!

The more I see that second goal the more livid I am. We were wank but come on thats a fucking foul. Screwed over again.
Could have accepted it if the ref had at least gone over to the monitor to make his own decision instead of leaving it to the most in experienced official ever to take part of a major quarter final.

For UAE and Mansour it will be huge disappointment that Qatar's PSG will most likely get to CL final before City.
rivalry between two countries are huge I am pretty sure Mansour would like to see any other top club lift the CL trophy or play in final before PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.