Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Did anyone else think it was weird that KDB was shooting every free-kick from ridiculous angles, straight at the keeper rather than crossing the ball in? Ok once to catch the keeper out but every time? Just seemed strange.

I agree but don't lengthen the odds further by going with a bizarre line-up/tactics.

It seems to me that Guardiola either overthinks these games or feels that he has to come up with some new tactic to show how smart he is. Either way, it rarely seems to work out for us in the CL. I couldn't believe it when I saw the line-up.

Having said that, it was the story of our season really. Missed chances and poor defending.
This!

No one is arsed if he picks a 4-3-3 team with rodri, KDB and one of the Silva’s or Foden in midfield.

We hold our hands up and move on.

It’s the fact we were nailed on favourites and he completely changed it to something we’d never played before.

He is part of the problem imo.

So he needs to choose his path of real defending or Barca. Imo if it's A he'll be here for years, if it's B he'll be gone in a season or so.

You are some wum.
1st game next season, torres/ake will be in your fking wank booth
Get to fk.
Your 1 off these **** who forget were we was,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.