Pep's contract situation

You’re entitled to think that but who do you suggest we bring in and why do you think it’s time for a change now after tonight’s game? Is it Peps fault Walker didn’t hold his line, Laporte didn’t keep his footing or Ederson didn’t show a good set of hands? That’s what’s ultimately cost us tonight.

No those things weren’t Peps fault.. but... if we had started with a more regular line up / formation to suit the occasion they may never have happened In the first place and if they did would probably have mattered less.

there were no problems going into tonight..every problem was created by ourselves which all stemmed back to the game plan... which was..

So, so utterly pathetic.

He should be fired after that.

You can't make a mistake with selection on that scale and have any credibility in football. He'll be hammered by everyone and rightly slow. This is the end of his City management. He might not resign/be fired but he can't coach this group of players. If he looked at me, and asked me to do something, I'd look at him and think you picked Fernandinho, Gundogan and Rodri in the starting line-up. They are not bad players, but together it's simply terrible. I can't believe he did it.
Deep down Foden, Bernardo, Merlin etc must be scratching their heads and wondering how they didn't get on the pitch tonight, ok Merlin had ten minutes but it was way too late to change the game. Piss poor from Pep, just piss poor.

No semi finals in 4 years. Would Bayern, Barca or Madrid keep their coach in these circumstances.
If we are aspiring to be an elite club then we shouldn't either
How does a coach survive when he makes a decision that no other City fan or coach in any era would have made?

Anyone else think we might have fucked up with this number 2 appointment, his managerial record is pretty shite, so fuck knows what he's bringing to the table.
No. I think you want to blame someone for tonight's shitshower but don't want Pep to carry the can.

He should be fired after that.

You can't make a mistake with selection on that scale and have any credibility in football. He'll be hammered by everyone and rightly slow. This is the end of his City management. He might not resign/be fired but he can't coach this group of players. If he looked at me, and asked me to do something, I'd look at him and think you picked Fernandinho, Gundogan and Rodri in the starting line-up. They are not bad players, but together it's simply terrible. I can't believe he did it.
well said marvin, that midfield three is a shocking combo in such an important game. What was he thinking ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.