Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

So you’ve said about 10 times, we get it....you’re the biggest blue on here. Good for you. Now, get yourself a nice hot chocolate and slip those comfy slippers on and leave the post match discussion to those who actually want to discuss that shit-show of a performance.
Nothing to see here just a numpty comment

Got to admit I thought exactly the same, not seen a replay giving clarity either way.
Doesn't matter. We were wank. We weren't set up properly to win that game and I bet a pound to a pinch of salt that when the starting X1 saw that team sheet they thought the same thing too. Awful managerial selection, they did their best as players to make it work but what do you expect. Fucking terrible today Pep

haha most common mistake in football and winds me up no end.

Also, despite the (very big, important) miss he was brilliant tonight. Looked sharp as a razor but literally had no options every time he was through as Jesus was being marked by the 10 Lyon outfield players.

Annoyingly, Sterling, DeBruyne and Jesus all looked like they could have had great games had the set up not been so weird and alien to them.

The very least you do as a football club is give everything you can as a football club to get through to a Champions League semi-final.

Barcelona were a complete joke last night but they were just a team at the end of their line. We on the other hand didn't even play our best team. This is too big a mistake to forgive. It's not about making mistakes and accepting them. You just simply can not manage a team any more because everyone knows you cost us the game. I hope City have the guts to sack him.

Agreed. Pep is taking the piss, turned into a right pussy in Europe.

Maybe that Bayern 8-2 pasting of Barcelona did us no favors .

It created a vacancy at a Club where Pep has strong emotional attachments.

Sorry Pep but whatever they pay you give it back.

We have not progressed in my opinion in 2 years.

Corners shite absolutely no plans innovation or strategy whatever it was more ingenious in the 70s.

Lyon didn't do anything different than 2 years ago and hey presto they won.

Clueless.

Pochettino sign up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.